Girls, Girls, Girls

(One week later)

"Teagan you have like loads of letter's for you!" Alyssa says from downstairs. I go downstairs wondering what the letters could possibly be. She slides me over about 20 envolopes and I read the envolope and they are all from colleges I applied too. "Alyssa did you not even bother to ready what any of these envolopes said. Like at ALL." I say and she looks at one of them "OMG ARE THESE THE LETTERS FROM COLLEGES?" she says basically yelling "YES!" I say. I applied to several colleges in the United States. Here is a list of all of them:

-Santa Clara   -Clemson University   -Baylor University   -University of Texas at Austin   -Texas Tech

-University of Oklahoma   -University of North Carolina   -University of South Carolina

-Flordia State   -Stanford University   -University of Oregon   -University of California, Los Angeles 

-Texas A&M   -University of Virginia   -University of California, Berkley   -Washington State University   

I applied to a lot but I just really want to get into a good college. This is it my chance. Kyra joined us at the island in our kitchen. I started opening up the letters. Santa Clara went first, I was practically shaking. I opened the envolope and read it carefully. I instantly broke out in tears when I read that I was accepted. "I- I got in!" I say and they cheer. I open more letters Clemson denied, Baylor Accepted, Univerity of Texas Declined, Texas Tech wait- listed, Olahoma Accsepted, UNC accepted, South Carolina denied, Flordia State accepted. I saw the Stanford letter and picked it up. I have always wanted to go to either Sanford or UCLA. Here goes nothing I think to myself as I peel open the envolope. I take the letter out and read... 'You have been wait-listed.' My heart sunk. I put the letter down "I got wait-listed." I say. Alyssa wraps me in a hug "hey, hey it is okay at least you didn't get denied.' she says. I just nod my head and move on to the rest of the letters. I saved UCLA's letter for last. I open the letter... 'we would like to congradulate you on your acceptance to UCLA...' I scream. "I- I got accepted!" I say and Kyra and Alyssa jump on me. Kyra speaks up "Well since everyone is happy I have some newes too... I GOT ACCEPTED TO UCLA TOO!" she says and I hug her and Alyssa does too. 

Everyone has calmed down from earlier. Alyssa and Kyra are swimming in the pool and I am up in my room. I have always wanted to be a UCLA Bruin. So many great players have played for them. I have been to the campus before and I love it. I am going to take my other offers into consideration but I think UCLA has me hooked. I go downstairs into the kitchen to graba bottle of water when I hear the door bell ring. I walk over to the door and open it its Caitlin. "Hey kiddo!" she says giving me a hug. "Cait i am not a kid anymore I am 19!" I say. She stuck her toung out at me and I just laugh "I heardthe news congrats kid on getting accepted to UCLA! I am proud!" she says and I say thank you. "So... I have a question. When are you going to women up and ask my sister out! You can't stop staring at her and she can't stop talking about you!" I say. "Soon. I am actually planning something. I want it to be perfect because I care for her. A lot." She says "I know you do. Just don't fuck it up because if you do i'll kill you." I say smirking "Yes sargent!" Caitlin says and I smack her. We walk outside to where our girls are. They are taking an Instagram story for Alyssa's story when we walk up to them. We start swimming and talking. We are out there for a while and the sun is starting to go down. Caitlin and Alyssa went upstairs to go change. I swim over to Kyra. "Hey my love." i say wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hey" she says and a smile creeps upon her face. Alyssa and Caitlin came outside and told us that they were going to Caitlin's house and that Alyssa was going to stay the night. One they left Kyra gave me a peck on the lips and wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me again with passion. I held her up and kissed her back. Our lips moved in sync for a while. We pull away to get air and she is smiling and looking down. I pull her chin up with my index finger "Kyra Thomas, Since day one when I laid eyes on you during the Sydney FC vs Melbourne Victory game I knew you were special. You instantly became my bestfriend, the one person I could go too. You were there for me when my parents died. You stuck by my side through thick and thin. I knew I wanted to be with you for a while. So will you be my lovely girlfriend?" I ask. "It is about time you ask me, but yes I will be your girlfriend." She says with a giggle and I smile. "You know what it might be too early to say this but I don't care. Teagan Marie Sanchez I love you." Kyra says "And I love you too." I say and kiss her. We swim for a little bit and Kyra gets up to go to the restroom. I grab my phone and post a picture of us.

alyssasanchez, caitlinfoord, chloelogarzo and 7,348 others

teagansanchez: that 90's sitcom type of love.

comments dissabled.

teagansanchez, maryfowler, emilyvanegmond and 6984 others

kyrathomas: I just wanna kiss girls, girls, girls

comments dissabled.