Special Date

"Whoa Kyra you have gotten better at surfing." I tell the girl as I sit down on the towel. "Well I have taken lessons from the best." she says and sits next to me. "I am super exhausted." I say. We had just finished surfing for about 2 hours, the waves were so good. Kyra and I are now sitting on a blanket drinking water. We had stopped at a sandwich shop on the way to the beech and ordered sandwiches. We start eating our sandwiches and start talking about how our life has been. After a while we finish our sandwiches and Kyra scoots closer to me. I wrap my arm around her and pull her tighter while she leans her head on my shoulder. The sun is setting around us and the colors of the sky are truly magical. Kyra takes her phone out and takes a video of us the faces it towards the sunset. I smile when I see the video replay on her phone. I know this is the perfect time for me to say something about me liking her but I am scared. But I know I will never have another opportunity like this again. "Kyra" I manage to croak out she sits up and looks at me. "So um- well I don't know how to really say this but um- um will you go out with me?" I ask and Kyra's lips crush into mine. Our lips move together in sync the kiss is passionate. "Yes." she whispers in between kisses. We eventually pull away and she cuddles back into my side. "You know I have been waiting for you to ask me that one question for a while now." she says looking off into the distance. "Well I am glad I finally did." I say squeezing her. "Same here." she says in a soft tone. We watch the sun set, I have the girl in my arms never wanting to let go of her.

"Can you carry me inside?" Kyra asks as we pull up into the driveway of my house. "Anything for you princess." I say and open my door to get out. I walk around the car to Kyra's door and open it I scoop her up bridal style and lift her out of the car. She wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles her face into my neck. I close the door with my butt and I head towards the front door. I am able to open the door with Kyra in my arms. We walk up the stairs and I place her down in my bed. I tuck her into bed and close my door. I walk back downstairs to lock my Jeep and grab a glass of lemonade. Alyssa isn't home she is probably with "her boo." I walk back upstairs to my room and Kyra is awake on her phone. She says 'hey' in a raspy voice. I ask her why she hasn't fallen asleep yet and she said because she wanted to fall asleep in her favorite persons arms. I quickly change into shorts and an old t-shirt. I climb into bed with Kyra. She snuggles into my side and rest her head on my chest. I trace patterns along her arm. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and she turns to look up at me. She connects our lips and tells me goodnight.

-The next day-

I wake up to the sun shining through my white curtains. I hear low music in the background. I pull back the covers to my bed and take a sip of water that I left on my bedside table. I get up and walk towards my restroom. Kyra is standing there doing her hair. Man does she look gorgeous. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and place a kiss on her neck. "Good morning my love." I say "Morning." she says and kisses me. I think I will always and forever get butterflies when she kisses me. We talk about what we are going to do today since Kyra has to leave tomorrow. First, we are going to go to the zoo, then we are going to have lunch with Caitlin and Alyssa, then we are going to end our day with our first official date. We get dressed really quick and head out to get breakfast. We pull up to a little hole in the wall breakfast place. We get off and walk inside hand in hand. We find a seat in the back of the restaurant. We sit and talk for a while, joke around about stuff. "Teagan, I have some news to tell you. I just found this out this morning. I have been working on this for a while, but now it is officially set in stone. You are looking at the newest player for Sydney FC." she says with a grin. I get up from my seat and hug her tightly. "I am so happy for you!" I say "But please do not do this because I have been begging you to do so, I want you to do this because you want to." I tell Kyra. "I have been wanting to join Sydney FC for a couple of years now. I have always loved how they played and how united they are as a team. You are just a bonus." she says. Our waitress comes and asks us for our orders, I order French Toast with a fruit bowl and a smoothie and Kyra gets Protein Waffles with fruit and Lemonade. We talk for a little bit when our food comes out we start eating. after we both finish our food we leave and get into my jeep to drive to the zoo.