i love you

Taylor pulls up to this restaurant that looks really nice. It has lights hung on trees, it is absolutely stunning. I get out of the car, and Taylor does so too. Before we walk into the front door she stops me "This is a little treat for being such a good friend, but also for fucking crushing it today." she says and I chuckle. "Well thank you so much!" I say and hug her. I quickly peck her on the cheek and we head inside. Taylor tells the hostess about her reservation and they take us to a table outside on the deck which is really quiet, you can hear the waves crashing and people silently talking. The overhead part of the deck had lights strung all along it. We sit down and the hostess tells us that our waiter should be coming soon. Taylor and I just make small talk while we look over the menu. After about 3 minuets our waiter comes. He asks us for our drink orders, I order a water and Taylor got a tea. "So Mrs. Taylor who is your favorite music artist?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs at me "Well that is really a hard question, I would have to say Tones and I." She says and we start talking about her music. Taylor's favorite song is 'Never Seen The Rain' and mine is 'Johnny Ran Away'. Which was really nice. Our waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered out food. 

Our night went really well, we ate and we talked about a lot. After we had finished eating we sat on the beach and just looked out into the dark ocean, then we went back to the hotel. It was cute, and nice I really enjoyed myself. Today I had something big to put my mind too now, and that was the finals. I had already been up for about 30 minuets, I took a shower and got ready for the day. I was now walking over to the smoothie shop that I go to everyday. As I am walking I am approached by two girls. "Hi, um Teagan can we get a picture with you?" one of the girls asks. "Sure!" I say and the girls come next to me and I wrap my arms around them while, what I am guessing is their mom takes a picture of us. "Thank you so much!" they say in unison and walk off.   

"Welcome to the Women's Juniors Finals! We are up for some amazing surfing today! Everyone in today's final has earned their spot, and are now fighting for the trophy!"

I hear people cheer outside, I pop my headphones in and turn on my pre-game playlist. I start stretching and getting loose. Everyone is getting into their routine, and doing their own thing. I go to the table where they have our shirts and see that I have a white one for today. I grab it and go sit back down, today is the day their is no going back from here.

"TEAGAN SANCHEZ! She is amazing! That ride was one of the best of the tournament! She is a beast! Everyone is speechless! She has performed 2 amazing waves, if she doesn't win I am going to be shocked! The effort, and performance that she has put on at this competition is out of this world!" I resurface and I hear the crowd cheering. I lookup to the sky "i love you" i say while looking up and blowing a kiss to the sky. I look back to the crowd and i spot Alyssa and Taylor, they both have huge smiles on their faces. "And The wonder kid has done it Teagan Sanchez is your champion." I drop my board and run to Alyssa and Taylor and jump on them. I started crying. "You did it!" Alyssa tells me while grabbing my face and kissing my forehead. I walk over to where I left my board and pick it up. I am handed the trophy and I pick it up over my head and everybody cheers, I look at the crowd and I see Alyssa and Taylor, the two girls I took a picture with and Gregory the man from the smoothie shop. I give a small speech and thank everybody and my family. This was the best day ever.