Chapter 19

"Youra!!!" exclaimed Sumi happily as she saw Youra at her doorstep.

"Sumi!!!" exclaimed Youra back as she entered Sumi's house. Youra brought a box of fried chicken, beer and soju for their girls' night. It was Sumi's turn to play host. Sumi lives in a small but cosy studio apartment. She had just finished work so she didn't have time to change before Youra came.

"You smell like fried food," Youra sniffed.

"I was filling in for the fry chef today," explained Sumi as she sniffed on her hair. "Damn, I do smell like fried food," she said.

"Go take your bath. I'll just keep myself occupied while you're at it," said Youra as she poured herself a glass of soda from Sumi's fridge and ate the chicken she brought.

Youra turned on the television and was looking for interesting show to watch when the name Bangtan Sonyeondan caught her attention. It was a promotion for the upcoming 6th Gaon Kpop Award and BTS was listed as one of the performers. She looked at the calendar and shook her head. It would be on a week day and she won't be able to watch it. She had private tutoring set on that night.

"Hey, I got good news," said Sumi as she went out from the bathroom.

"What?' asked Youra.

"I got two tickets for BTS fansigning event end of this month," announced Sumi.

"How did you get it? You don't even buy their CD. You're not even their fan," asked Youra curiously.

Fansign tickets are not that easy to get especially when you were not even a buying customer as they were obtained through lottery. The lottery itself was usually done by participating shops or outlets that sold the album.

"My exec chef got two tickets for his daughters – I don't know how, but he got it. But the hotel is sending him off for a culinary conference in France on that day. He's bringing the whole family with him, so he had two extra," Sumi said.

"And you got that for free?" asked Youra.

"He was looking at the roster randomly when he was giving that off. Yes, he gave me these for free. I have my day off on that day so you could say I was lucky. So come, let's go," said Sumi.

Youra gave her a weird look. "You know we have never been to any kind of events like that. Heck, we had never been idol crazy since we were in school."

That was the truth.

When everyone were fawning over idols as they were growing up, Youra was madly in love with the fictitious Harry Potter and Bill Weasley. As for Sumi, she was too engrossed with Jamie Oliver and Paik Jong Won. They did not get into the idol bandwagon as their other classmates did.

And they were called freaks.

"Aww come on Youra," pleaded Sumi. "It would be fun."

"Is this because of Jin?" asked Youra.

"Don't you ever get curious how he's like when he works?' asked Sumi.

"He works like anyone else," said Youra and her phone buzzed. She checked on her phone and Sumi knew it was Jin.

"It's Jin right?" asked Sumi.

"Yup," Youra answered as she replied to the messages.

"Did he drop by your place again after we met?" asked Sumi.

"Once. He is a busy man," said Youra.

"You like him right," Sumi stated.

"Yes, I do," answered Youra.

*******************

Continue to next chapter, hehehe