Chapter 36

First week July

Thursday, morning.

Youra: Good morning Oppa. I know you'd just got back from Japan and probably working hard in the studio again. Take care, I love you 💋

Afternoon

Youra: Hey oppa, I'm having bibimbap again for lunch. Have you had yours? Are you on chicken breast diet again? Take care, I love you.

Night

Youra: I'm ready for bed. Tutoring was a drag because the mother wanted to sit with her son throughout the tutoring session. I think I would bail out if she plans to sit with us at all times. Goodnight oppa, I love you.

Friday, morning.

Youra sent a video message of her walking to the bus stop.

"Oppa, I hope you are doing well. I'm on my walk to the bus stop. Not many people are here yet. The weather is warm and I get it will get hotter in the afternoon. Drink lots of water, I love you, chu~"

Night.

Youra sent a video message of her in the kitchen.

"Good evening, oppa. I've just cooked dinner and here's my spread – ta da! Felt like eating chicken cutlet curry with kimchi jigae. I'm hungry. Hope you eat well and take care of your health. Fighting!"

Saturday, morning.

Video message from the bus stop to school.

"Good morning oppa! Are you working really hard? Have you eaten? I'm on my way to school. Sometimes I do wish I have a 5 days job. But then I wouldn't be a teacher If I do. But you work harder than anyone so I shouldn't complain. Let's work to achieve our dreams. I love you oppa! Chu~~ Oh damn, my students saw me."

Evening.

Youra at home getting ready to go out.

"Oppa, I'm going to spend the night at Sumi's. We're planning to go for noraebang and then sleepover at her place. I hope I won't bump into my students there. But if I do, we might change our plans. Are you taking care of yourself? Eat well. I love you, chu~~"

Sunday, evening.

Video message.

"I just got home and going to get prepared for tomorrow's working day. Look, I found a couple key-chain and I got this for us. Isn't it cute? I'm going to make a quick kimchi in a while – and no, that is not stress kimchi. I'm running out of it and I forgot. I love you, oppa, stay healthy."

Monday, morning.

Text message.

Youra: Good morning, oppa! I'm in the bus now. I woke up late and all I could eat was a piece of toast. I know I'm going to be hungry before lunch. I'm going to get some chocolate bar after this. I love you, chu~~

Evening.

Youra: Oppa, what's this about you dating another person? It's all online. What's going on?

********************************

P.S: I have actually finished writing off the story and uploaded everything in. If you are reading this, do you want me to upload the rest of the chapters today? Tell me what you think. The final chapter is chapter 55. So, I have 18 unpublished chapters already in my Wattpadd.