Chapter 23

"Jin hyung, Han Youra noona is so cute," said Yoongi as he plopped down on the sofa in the waiting room. "Can I get her number?"

"Put a lid on it," warned Jin as he took a seat in the single sofa.

"My face is stiff from too much smiling," said Taehyung as he flexed his jaw.

"The crowd's good today," said Namjoon as he took a bottle of water and drank.

"Hyung, does Youra noona always wear like that?" asked Jimin. "She's so cute."

"I seriously thought she was a school girl," said Namjoon.

"But the make-up though..." trailed Hobi. "She looks different from her Instagram."

"You recognized her anyway hyung," said Jungkook.

"She lost in a game, her friend dolled her up," said Jin as he scrolled through his phone. Sumi sent him candid pictures of Youra and he smiled. Sumi even sent him a picture what Youra is usually like when they hang out together telling him it was a one off. Jin sent a quick thanks and saved Sumi's number before his phone was snatched away by Hobi.

"Now this is the Youra in Instagram," showed Hobi to everyone. "Who's Sumi?" he asked as he looked at the sender's name.

"Her best friend. She's the one we signed after Youra," said Jin, taking his phone back.

"So, hyung, you're going to confess you like her?" asked Taehyung.

"No, still too early," he said.

"If you wait too long, Yoongi hyung is going to get her first," said Jimin playfully, eyeing Yoongi who was wiggling his eyebrows.

"You wouldn't dare," said Jin.

"If you're too slow, I would," he replied.

"You'd better make a move," advised Namjoon.