Chapter 33

6th June 2017.

Youra was arranging her food in front of her laptop on the coffee table. It was Tuesday and she had a dinner date with Jin. True to his words, he flew out again for shows and concert outside Korea and the schedule kept on getting packed to the brim. That night was one of the nights when he was sure he would be free. He just had his concert rehearsal and she didn't have any tutoring. She knew it was cheesy but she put on her I ❤ Jin t-shirt for the date as promised.

The Skype alert came and she accepted the video call.

"Hi baby!" greeted Jin as he came to the view. He was wearing his I ❤ Youra t-shirt. "You look so good. Do you like my shirt?" he asked cheekily.

"Yes, I do like your shirt. Hiya oppa!" she waved back. "You look great," she complimented.

"Of course, I am worldwide handsome after all," he joked, spreading his arms basking on lighting from the hotel room.

Youra rolled her eyes. He's the only person she knew who could pull off saying the phrase without being conceited. It was more of the persona that he put up front for the public to see, when in truth, he was not that vain. Compliment him about his looks eye to eye and he would get red eared in an instant.

"What do you have there for dinner? I don't see any," pointed Youra out, looking at the screen. It was just him and an empty table.

"I am still waiting for the room service to send it. What do you have there?" he asked.

"For tonight, I feel like eating seafood carbonara and pajeon. And that goes with some soju," she said showing off her meal. "This is seriously feeling like I will be making a meokbang video," said Youra looking at her food.

"In truth, that is what we're about to so anyway," Jin smiled. "Only that your viewer will be me," he continued.

His doorbell rang and he excused himself to get the food. All the sudden Youra could hear Jin's protest asking the person who brought the food to get lost. The video suddenly went noisy and two familiar faces went into view.

"Hi Youra noona!" greeted Jimin.

"Youra noona, hi!!" chorused Taehyung.

"Hi Jimin, hi Taehyung! How are you?" she waved back at him.

"I'm doing good. What do you have there noona?" Jimin asked.

"Seafood carbonara and paejeon. Have you had dinner?" she asked.

"Youra baby, don't mind these punks. They're about to leave," said Jin as he went in front of the camera.

"Aww hyung, let us have more time with noona," protested Taehyung.

"I need more time with her than you do," said Jin trying unsuccessfully to get the boys out from his room.

Youra laughed. Despite their savageness towards each other they really do care. Their bond were really of brothers and she did envy them sometime. She felt like an only child most of the time and it does get lonely. Sumi is the only person she could depend on, though she was getting busier and wasn't able to hang out that often.

"Jin-hyung, don't be ungrateful, we brought you food," said Jimin.

"Which you hijacked from the room service," added Jin.

"Jimin, Taehyung, maybe we can hang out and have meal together, whenever that may be," suggested Youra.

"That's a good plan noona," agreed Jimin.

"Baby, are you going to leave me behind?" asked Jin.

"I'll think about it," she replied which was answered by guffaws of laughter.