Chapter 25

Two days later.

Late afternoon in Uiseong.

Youra was walking alone along the country side as her phone rang. It was Jin.

"Hi, how are you?" he asked.

"Doing good since the time you called me up last night," Youra replied.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. Just having a walk around the area."

"That must be fun. I don't remember the last time I had a walk in the park. Tell me what you see," he urged.

"I'll take pictures and send it to you after this. Wait, how about we have a face time now?" Youra suggested.

"Hold on. I'll call you."

Youra disconnected her phone and not long after her phone rang again.

"Hi," Youra waved. Then she frowned, "You look tired."

"Work as always. I just got some free time and I plan to relax a bit. You look good by the way," he said.

"Thank you. That's what fresh air can do for you. Here, have a look," She replied and showed him where she was walking at. It was a path near a farm area that has the view of the mountain.

"That is so beautiful," he said in awe.

"It is, right? When I was younger I can't wait to leave this place and work in a big city. Now that I am working in a big city, I miss this place a lot."

"Any plan on settling back there?"

"Not yet. I give myself few more years in Seoul then I'll see how things goes."

"A wise decision. What farm is it behind you?"

"It's my uncle's garlic farm. He's the garlic master around this area," said Youra.

"That's great. If I'm not an idol, I would have become a farmer myself," said Jin.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, my uncle was actually planning to get me into the farming business before I landed up being in the entertainment business," he explained.

"Farmer Seokjin. That would have a nice ring to it," said Youra.

"Maybe one day, when I retire," he said.

"That's a good plan," Youra replied. "So..." she continued before she trailed off.

"So...?" Jin repeated.

"About what you said before... you know... you like me and all that..."

"Okay..." said Jin. "So...?"

"If I say that I like you, where will this go?"

"I hope that we can get into a relationship. An exclusive one," he said.

Youra bit into her lips. "As in girlfriend - boyfriend relationship?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Okay, so if I become your girlfriend, there would be a catch, right? With you being an idol and all that," said Youra.

"I won't lie to you but there would be catch. With your privacy and whatever comes in between that," said Jin.

"So, if I become your girlfriend I do have a choice to ask you to keep it private, right," said Youra.

"How private is private?" asked JIn.

"Private as in you and your trusted friends, me and my trusted friend."

"Yes, you do," Jin said.

"I just don't want my mom to know about it yet," said Youra.

Jin smiled widely, "So, do you like me?"

"I wouldn't be answering your calls if I don't. Yes, I like you," Youra smiled. "But I do have to apologise in advance if I don't talk to you that much if my mom is around. I hang up on you a day ago, remember?"

"I thought the line was not good. Why?" asked Jin.

Youra shuddered, "She's on a matchmaking spree."

"Matchmaking spree?"

"She had been setting me up for a date since I got home," Youra complained.

"Don't you think having a boyfriend would save you from going on the date?"

"No, that would even be worse. If she knows I'm dating, she would go to a marriage shaman and set a marriage date in a flash," Youra explained.

"Oh."

"Yes. Oh," she said.

"So, can I be your boyfriend?" asked Jin. His tired face didn't look that tired anymore.

"Yes, you can," Youra smiled. "Hi boyfriend," she waved.

"Hi girlfriend," Jin waved back.

"Are you doing anything else after this?" Youra asked.

"Not really. I don't have any plans for today," said Jin.

"If that's the case, do you want to go on a face time date with me?" asked Youra.

"Of course. Show me what you see. Lead the way," said Jin.

They started off their face time date through Youra's walk along the trail.

The day was getting better for both of them.

***********************************

Author's Note: Spring Holiday in Korea starts end of February to early March