1. 'who the hell are nct?'

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Y/N'S POV

I loved my best friend. 

I honestly did. I don't know what I would do without her. But I also hated her. She came up with the stupidest ideas and always roped me into doing the most ridiculous activities, that would result in both of us getting into trouble. And now, she had one of those stupid ideas. You could probably see where this was going.    

"No! Let go of  me." I snapped at Chaerin, the evil best friend. She clung to my leg, refusing to let go. "Not until you agree." She had been begging to me for the past week, to go with her to a kpop concert, that was quite frankly a waste of money. I groaned. "Fuck off." 

"Please, Y/N! It'll be an amazing experience!" She argued, gripping my leg harder. I reached down,  and flicked her forehead. A small 'ow' came from her, and she released an arm to rub her head. Using this opportunity, I shoved her off gently, and ran and flopped onto my bed, ignoring her whines.

"Please!" she continued to beg. Ignoring her, I pulled out my phone, and continued to scroll through it. Chaerin scoffed. "I see how it is." She walked towards me, and snatched my phone out of my hands. "Give it back." I deadpanned.

"Not until you agree." and with a wicked grin, she ran out of the room, slamming the door loudly behind her.

"CHAERIN! I swear to fucking god-" I cursed, leaping onto my feet to chase after her. "Give my phone back!" I yelled after her, who was laughing as she ran through the apartment, before stepping out onto the balcony. My eyes widened, as I watched her dangle my phone over the railing.

"Chaerin." She smiled at me, innocently. "Come with me to the concert." I groaned, frustrated, and stomped towards her. She glared at me, as she took her ring finger off my phone. I hissed at her, "Don't you dare drop my phone." 

"Bet." she smirked. I sighed, giving up. "Fine. I'll go with you to your stupid asian boy concert." I snarled at her,  making her squeal. She immediately ran towards me, and roped me into a hug, which I only rolled my eyes at. "My phone?" 

She released me, and handed me my undamaged phone, which I sighed in relief after I checked for damage. 

"So who are you simping over this time?" I raised my eyebrow at her, as her eyes lit up. 

"NCT Dream! They're so cute! And their songs are absolutely amazing." Chaerin exclaimed, as I faked a vomit. 

"Isn't that like every single kpop group that you've told me?" she stuck her tongue out at my words, shaking her head. "Shut up. This group has to absolutely be my favourite." 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. You better buy me ice - cream." 

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Why am I here again?" I sighed, already regretting my decision. Ten minutes after I agreed, Chaerin dragged me out to the mall, claiming that we had to 'look good.'  Except she was now buying something from every, single god damn shop in the mall. 
It hadn't already been an hour, and my feet were already starting to ache. I didn't see anything wrong with wearing some casual jeans and a top to the concert, but Chaerin insisted that it was, 'not the fashion trend'.
"Oh my gosh, look at the cute dress!" Chaerin squealed and pointed to a short sparkly blue dress. I squinted at the ridiculous dress in disgust. "We're not going to a party, we're going to a concert." She rolled her eyes at me, offended. "We still have to look good! I'm going to try that dress on, can you wait for me?" she asked and without waiting for my reply, she immediately went inside.