21. "keep them coming."

3 years later

"Hey  Jeno!" 

"Hey Y/N! It's been a while! How are you?" I heard a bright voice from the other side.

"Is it Y/N? HEY Y/N!" I heard Chenle shriek and Jeno yelling at him to be quiet. I smiled at their cuteness.

"So what's up?"
"I was wondering if you've heard from Jisung? He hasn't been answering my texts or calls?" I asked, my heart full of worry.

"Ah, no sorry. Maybe his phone ran out of battery?" I knew that wasn't possible. He always had it over 50% and kept a portable charger on him at all times.
"That's ok if you see him, can you tell him to call me?" 

"Sure! Also please visit us sometime again Y/N! It's been 3 days since you last visited us!" Jeno said brightly.

"Don't worry, I will!" I laughed. I always visited the dreamies at least 2 times a week.  Sometimes when I wasn't busy studying at university. I ended the call and sighed. 

Today was one of the few days that the dreamies and Jisung have days off and me and him had planned to go on a date. He promised to meet up with me at one of the restaurants near our house. He said that he would meet me there at 5 pm. 

I had already arrived there, in fancy clothes and had sat down and was waiting for him. I checked my phone to see him not answer any one of my hundreds of texts or calls. 6:45 pm. He was really late, but maybe he was just stuck in traffic. Heavy traffic. I sighed and decided to wait for him for a bit longer.

"Damn it you stupid phone." I groaned while throwing it down beside me. It was out of battery. I rummaged through my bag and found my charger and plugged in my phone.

I looked up and scanned around the restaurant for a clock. 7:30 pm. My stupid ass convinced myself that he would come. But I was starving, so I had to order something. Besides I was pretty sure that if I didn't order anything soon, the restaurant would kick me out.

While fiddling with my spoon and taking large bites of my ice cream. I was ready to give up and go home but I had to wait for Jisung. This wasn't like him. He was always punctual and was always on time for everything. I was also missing him so badly since he had been practising so hard that he couldn't even come and visit me. I wasn't allowed to visit them because as they were working on a new comeback, the management was scared that I might leak something. I obviously wasn't but I didn't argue. 8:20 pm. Maybe I should go home.
No, he'll turn up the voice inside my head said.

8:30

8:45

9:00

"Miss, are you okay? Do you need anything?" I looked up wearily and saw a kind waitress looking at me worriedly. "Do you need anything?"

"Can I have a glass of water and some desert please?" I asked because my stomach was about to die from hunger.

"Ok, right away," she smiled and walked away.

What nice people. Or maybe they were just doing their job. I was too tired to think.

9:15

9:30

I closed my eyes, I'll just take a short nap...

10:00

"Miss? MISS!" Someone shook me. I fluttered my eyes open. "Miss, we're closing down.."

"Oh, sorry, yeah I'll pay now and go," I said immediately. By now I wasn't tired or sad or hungry. I was furious, at Jisung. I waited for him for 5 god damn hours. 5

I should have gone home at 7, or even earlier. Screw Jisung. I couldn't believe it. Stupid Y/N, you couldn't have gone home. You just had to stay THAT loyal to him. Now, look at you. You're a mess.

I paid and stormed outside and stomped into a club, showing them my ID to the bouncer as I went in. I headed straight to a bar.
"Give me 5 shots of whiskey and keep them coming," I commanded the bartender and he nodded.

Drink after drink, I drank, until I felt numb. I only knew one thing then. I hated Jisung.  I stumbled around, trying to find the exit so I could home and sleep. As I was stumbling around I ended in a corridor, full of couples eating each other's throats out. There was a couple where a boy was kissing a red-haired girl. For some reason, they both seemed really familiar to me. I squinted closer and then gasped. 

It was Jisung. Kissing Uri. My heart broke into pieces. He wasn't pulling away or anything. He was kissing her. Then, Uri lead Jisung and pushed him into a room, still kissing each other. I was heartbroken. I ran out of the club and headed straight home crying. 

I couldn't believe it.

How could he?

hi :)