8. "Ta-da!"

Me and Jisung had been hanging out for a few weeks, and I had to admit it, it was really fun hanging out with him. He was bubbly and cheerful and great fun. I was glad that we were friends, but had to take extra caution because he was an idol. We both had to wear masks, and if we went somewhere public, we couldn't go anyway filled to the brim with people, to lower the risk of people recognising Jisung. But today, Jisung had different plans. It was his day off today, and he wanted to go somewhere 'fun'.

"Are we there yet?" I grumbled as I was being dragged along with Jisung to somewhere that I had no idea where.

"Sh, be patient Y/n!" he grinned and continued dragging me along. "Okay, we're here!"

"A park? Really?" I asked both confused, disappointed and surprised.

"Yep! Come on, I prepared something!" I followed him as he dashed into the park. I wondered how he was older than me when he acted like a god damn 5-year-old.

"Ta-da!" Jisung said and waved his hands at a picnic that he had assumingly prepared. There was a blue blanket on the floor and a huge basket in the middle with a bread roll and juice poking out of the top. A few cushions were placed nicely around the blanket and 2 plates with utensils were placed on either side of the mat. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Wow, that actually looks...nice!" I said, as I was starving and couldn't wait to eat.

"Come on!" he sat down and patted the spot next to him. "Let's eat!" I sat down next to him and immediately opened the basket and was greeted with a glorious sight. Inside the basket were sandwiches, cakes, fruit and a huge container of ice-cream that was presumingly half-melted. Besides that, there were still biscuits and doughnuts with made my mouth water.

"Did you prepare all that?" I asked him amazed and dazzled. He clearly liked my reaction as he started grinning even wider.

"Yup, with a bit of help from Taeyong Hyung," he said, thinking of the trouble that he went to convince him to help him.

"Taeyong hyung, can you please help me make sandwiches? And like maybe some doughnuts and cakes-"

"Jisung, what's going on? Why are you suddenly making food?" Taeyong asked, suspicious.

"Well..I'll tell you later can you please just help me?" Jisung begged.

"Fine. You better tell me later why!" Taeyong said.

Jisung was not looking forward to telling Taeyong why, but right now he should enjoy his time with Y/N.

"It's like if we're dating and you're taking me on a date," I joked and immediately mentally face-palmed myself. Why would I say that?

"Haha lol, I love you too much." he teased me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Haha just joking." he laughed. For some reason, my heart broke a bit when I heard that but I managed a dry laugh. "Come on let's eat!"

After a fun day of fun with Jisung, I was ready to go home.

"Thank you so much! Today was so fun!" I smiled and Jisung grinned back.

"No problem it's my pleasure. To think that you spilt ice-cream on me 1 month ago." he laughed making me red with embarrasment.

"Anyway, see you soon maybe!" he said and hugged me, than walked away.

"SEE YA!" I yelled after him. What an amazing day today was.

I kicked my shoes off as I entered my house, still full from the picinic. I went up to my room and flopped on my bed and sighed.

What a long day today was. Who knew that today would be just an amazing and fun day.

Just thinking about Jisung made her blush. Wait what?

She couldn't be. They were friends. Yes, just friends. Nothing more.