2. "that guy was so rude"

=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=

y/n's pov

I stormed off, still upset about the fact that I lost my icecream and I met a total asshole and weirdo. Without my ice-cream, I strolled downstairs, to where an excited Chaerin was waiting for me. As soon as she saw me, she squealed and ran towards me, clearly finding something good.

"Hey Y/N, I found this amaz-" she started to blabbered, but I cut her off, annoyed. "Not now Chaerin." 

"Well, who stuck a stick up your ass?" she asked me, taking back at my rudeness.

"I went to get ice-cream and then long story short, a guy named Jisung bumped into me and didn't apologise! That guy was so rude!" I blabbered to her, recalling the events that happened. 

"Jisung?" she said frowning.

"Jisung," I said and her face recoiled to a shocked expression.

"Jisung? As in Park Jisung? Maknae of NCT dream?!?" She suddenly bursted out, jumping up and down and squealing, attracting stares from nearby people.

"Calm down, jesus. it might not be him." I shrugged, obviously not fazed.

"Your right," she sighed. "Besides, I'm meeting him tomorrow!" she squealed again making me roll my eyes.

"Yay...how exciting"

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY FUC-"

"SHUT UP CHAERIN!" I yelled at her while she was jumping up and down and holding a bunch of albums and posters. "I GET IT, YOU'RE EXCITED TO SEE SOME RANDOM HUMANS!"

She stopped jumping and stared at me in disgust, offended by my opinion.

"Not random humans! These amazing, talented humans! These beautiful-"

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised as she continued to ramble about nct dream. 

"You're spending half of your savings-no and mine, just to watch some humans dance and sing for you and then to sign your posters and albums?" I sneered. 

"Yes! Got a problem with that?" she argued back, challenging me.

"Whatever," I sighed as I knew I couldn't win an argument against her.

"WE GOT THAT BOOM BOOM-" the crowd chanted along with the 6 boys on stage. 

I was probably the only person not singing along or chanting. I was waiting for this concert to be over so I could go back home.

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT, DRIVING ME CRAZY!" 

Yes, driving me very much crazy.

"RIGHT NOW!" and with that, the song ended and everyone erupted into cheers. I had to admit, the song was quite catchy, but I was determined not to get into kpop.

"Y/N THIS IS AMAZING!" Chaerin screamed into my ears over the crowd.

"I mean it's alright I guess."  I shrugged and she looked at me in disbelief.

"Did you just admit that you liked this song?" she said, and her eyes were sparkling.

"No-"

"Oh my god, you actually like kpop! You can get into it!" she started jumping around and I mentally slapped myself.

"Stop it Chaerin, people are staring!" I hushed her and attempted to get the hyper girl to calm down.

"Hello everyone! How are you doing!" the guy with blonde hair asked and everyone cheered, and fans screamed, making my ears burst.

"I LOVE YOU JENO!" a girl screamed. Huh, so his name was Jeno.

"I hope you are all enjoying our concert!" the guy with brown hair said. 

"HAECHAN MARRY ME!" 

Haechan looked rather cute but I wasn't ready to admit that in front of Chearin.

"We love you all Nctzens!" a familiar voice shouted out. I looked across and nearly yelled out in disbelief. 

It was him! The guy in the ice-cream shop! 

"T-I mean Jisung?" I said, and squinted my eyes at him, trying to get a better look of him. ...Yep it was him.

"Yes!" Chaerin said. "You know his name-" she stopped and then realised something.

"You mean, it was him! The guy you saw in the ice-cream shop?" she asked me, her eyes widening.

"Yes!" 

"Are you kidding me Y/N? You dumped an ice-cream on Jisung? THE Jisung? One of the most famous idols?" she said, obviously freaking out way more than me.

"I heard BTS was more famous-"

"Y/N, he could have been busy and that's why he rushed out! And if he said his name was Tom, then he could have been afraid that you were a saesang! Oh my gosh Y/N, you're such an idiot."

"How was I suppose to know he was an idol?" I argued back and she sighed and looked at me sternly.

"You need to apologise."