22. "How could you?"

Jisung's POV

My mind was slurred and dizzy as I woke up. My eyes blinked and I looked around me excepting for me to be in my bedroom, but I wasn't. I was in an unfamiliar room, with white walls and a white bed. The space next to me moved, and I turned around, about to ask Y/N if I was dreaming or not but got the shock of my life. It wasn't Y/N. It was Uri. What was she doing here? And she was naked! I immediately looked at myself and found that I was naked as well. Oh no. Shit! 

"OPppPA-"

"What am I doing here?" I asked her angrily. 

"Don't you remember? We kissed and we made out, and by the way, you are good in bed." she winked at me and I felt something inside of me break. 

I slept with HER? 

"No way, you're lying." I snarled at her but she only let out a laugh.

"Really? Look," she pointed to something small and white on the bed and I vomited again inside. It was a used condom. 

"Oh no, Y/N! The date! SHIT!" I yelled out of frustration. 

 "Why are you still thinking of that slut?" she fumed at me. "Look how good I was!"

"Listen here you bitch, you did something to me I would never sleep with you and you are to forget this ever happened," I screamed at her making her eyes widened and looked surprised.

"Oppa-"

"And don't call me that," I said and quickly pulled on my clothes that were scattered across the bed. 

I need to find Y/N and explain to her.

Y/N's POV

I finished packing up the last of my stuff, tears were still in my eyes. I looked down at a photo album and flipped through it. It was the date me and Jisung went on and many photos. Why would he do that? Why would he cheat on me? 

"Y/N! Y/N! I CAN EXPLAIN!" Jisung shouted. I could hear his footsteps as he ran up the stairs.

 "Y/N-"

"SAVE IT JISUNG!" I screamed. The door opened and Jisung appeared with messy hair and I could see hickeys everywhere. 

"Y/N, Uri-"

"I know. Don't worry, I know." I snarled at him. 

"She-"

"I don't want to listen to your excuses, I'm leaving. How could you do this to me? HOW COULD YOU?" I yelled.

"Y/N!"

I pushed past him and he tried to stop me but I glared at him and he backed off. I dragged my suitcase downstairs and went outside. I slammed the door shut, making a loud bang. As tears were threating to fall I whipped out my phone and called the first person that came to my mind.

"Chaerin? I need your help."

I'm sorry that I did this to poor Jisung :(

a lil bird told me that we'll be seeing the boyz soon...