7. "you can trust me"

"Y/N?! What's wrong? Let me in your room!" Jisung banged on my door. "Y/N!" I ignored him and sat down on the floor, my eyes flooded with tears. How dare talk about my parents like that? I mean it wasn't really his fault, he didn't know anything.

"Y/N! Please tell me what's wrong! Did I say something? Please, if I did I'm sorry. I might be able to help you.."

"..."

"Please Y/N, you can trust me."

"Fine." I opened the door and let him in.

Jisung's POV

As soon as I saw the tears rolling down from her face I knew immediately that I said something wrong. Without saying anything, I went to her and hugged her tightly. We stayed at that for a while, and she cried. Once she stopped crying, I lifted her head up and looked into her teary eyes. She was crying but she was still beautiful.

"Hey, hey it's okay." I tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry for going off at you, I just-"

"It's okay, don't worry I understand," I said and she looked at me gratefully. "Thank you."

"I guess, I should explain why.." she said hesitantly and I shook my head.

"You don't have too-"

"But I want too," she smiled and took a deep breath as if she was starting a speech.

"When I was about 5 years old, my parents did some terrible things. I had an amazing childhood and my life was perfect. But my parents, they got drugged one night at a party. And that drug was no ordinary drug. I'm not sure what type of drug it was, but it made my parents crazy." she shivered at the thought as if it was haunting her again. I rubbed her back to make her feel better.

"They did horrible things. They killed people. My dad raped-d people. My mum stole countless items. No matter how many medicines or how many doctors they visited, nothing would stop them. One day, my dad-d tried to rape me. I was about 7 years old. It had been 2 years since they went crazy. The police couldn't catch them because they always hid their tracks well. I ran away from home out of fright." a tear dropped from her face.

"You can stop if you want-"

"It's fine," she reassured me.

"I- the police finally caught them. They went to jail. They've been in jail ever since. They were sentenced to a life sentence in prison. And now, I've been staying with Chaerin ever since." and she smiled a little bit. 

"Here, look at this." she handed me a newspaper from years ago. 

It titled LEE JANGMI AND LEE BEOMSEO HAVE FINALLY BEEN CAUGHT. THEY HAVE MADE COUNTLESS MURDERS AND HAVE DONE A NUMBER OF TERRIBLE THINGS BUT THANKS TO THE ULSAN POLICE, WE HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT THEM. 

"Y/N-"

"Please don't have pity on me, it makes it worse," she said and I nodded.

"Then thank you. For telling me this." I said and hugged her.

Y/N's POV

I finally told Jisung. And it felt like a weight off my shoulders. I felt a lot better now, for some reason. And I wanted to do something else.

"Jisung-"

"Can we become friends? And forget about the ice-cream incident?" he interrupted me. I was amazed, that he wanted us to be friends.

"Really just like that? Are we just going to forget about you being rude to me and me putting ice cream on you?"

"Yep."

"Ok." I grinned. Today was the best day ever.

Sorry for the short chapter, a bit busy. :(