14. "it's been a while."

3 months later

Y/N's POV

Life hasn't been easy since I left Ulsan that day. I was on a constant lookout for my parents and was always aware of the people around me. My parents hasn't been sighted since that day, and although it's supposed to be good news, I couldn't help but worry. They could be anywhere for all I knew.

I was now living in an apartment that I had rented. I found a part-time job and continued school in Busan. Life was going okay, but it wasn't easy to forget Jisung. It was never easy to heal from a one-sided love. I also missed Chaerin and Daehwi. I mean obviously, they were my best and closest friends, but I had to stay away from them for their safety and mine.

While I was heating up some ramen the doorbell rang. I was immediately cautious and curious. I never had visitors. I grabbed the closet thing I could find, a frying pan. I gripped it tightly in my hands and approached the door cautiously. I peeked into the spy hole and my heart skipped a beat. The pan dropped out of my hands and fell onto the floor with a loud clatter. Without any hesitation, I grabbed the door open and tears came to me immediately. I wasn't dreaming!

"Chaerin-n? Daehwi-i? Wha-" I stammered, confused and happy at the same time.

"Well give us a hug you idiot!" and Daehwi crashed into me and started squeezing the life out of me. Chaerin joined only a millisecond after and I nearly tripped.

"Waaryudngere? icntbrae-" my voice came out muffled.

"What?" Chaerin and Daehwi released me.

"What-tt are you doing here-ee? How-ww com-e-e you're-ee here?" I stuttered. It was unbelievable. "How did you find me?"

"It's been a while Y/N, but I have my ways." Daehwi winked at me and I wasn't surprised.

"Well do you have food? Daehwi literally ate all my snacks on the way here." Chaerin complained and without waiting for my response she pushed her way inside my apartment.

"I did not!" Daehwi said looking offended and followed her inside. I laughed and followed after them.

~

"Jisung, come out, you've been inside your room for the past few days. We already went to the fan meeting without you and we're not performing without you either! Our concert is in 3 hours! We need to leave now!" Haechan banged on Jisung's door. "Jisung!"

"Leave me alone" a broken voice came from inside that even broke Donghyuck's heart. It was the first time that Jisung had spoken to any of the dreamies in days.

"He's even more heartbroken than I thought." Jeno sighed.

"We need to find this 'Y/N' and find her quick. Jisung's a mess." Jaemin said. "Does anyone know who she is?"

"I do." Everyone turned to Renjun who was leaning on the wall looking smug. "I remember her. She was that girl who wasn't a fan of ours. The fansign in Ulsan, remember?" 

Slowly the others remembered.

"Oh her!" Jeno exclaimed.

"Yes. And I also know where she is." Renjun said, and the door opened and Jisung, looked like a mess with hair sticking out everywhere. He had bags under his eyes and he was in his pyjamas. But the look in his eyes was dangerous and full of warning. 

"Where is she? And how come you didn't tell me?" Jisung said and a low voice to Renjun, who suddenly went from looking cocky to terrified.

"She's in Busan. " Renjun said nervously.

"How do you know?" 

"Well, that's rather a long story-" 

"Save it for later. I'm going to her. Book me a ticket to Busan now." Jisung said and stormed back inside his room, not forgetting to slam his door shut.

"Busan's a big place.." Haechan said.

asdfghjkl, I'm back from my holiday I hope ya'll have had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful 2019. 2020 is right around the corner! Gonna double update because of Christmas :)

Stream Psycho by Red Velvet it's fucking dope