23. "i'm so stupid..."

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" Chaerin yelled. She pulled me into a tight hug and stroked my hair.  "How DARE he? I'm going to fucking murder him-" 

"Chaerin-n-n-" I mumbled while hugging her tighter. She immediately stopped yelling and cursing Jisung and instead lead me to her room. Then we plopped down and I started crying my eyes out. 

It hurt so fucking much. Is this what heartbreak felt like? My heart was ripped to pieces than each piece was thrown on the ground and stomped in 1000 times. 

"Can I staa-y he-re?" I asked quietly and Chaerin looked at me in disbelief. 

"Are you kidding me? You don't even have to ask! Stay here for as long as you want!" she said and I managed a tiny smile. 

"Will Renjun be okay with it?" I asked her. That's right people, Renjun finally got the guts to ask Chaerin out and now they had been dating for over a year. Chaerin finally accepted the fact that Daehwi would want her to move on, and now she loved Renjun. But we both knew that Daehwi had a special place in our hearts and that he would never be forgotten.

"Darling, Renjun would be absolutely fucking fine with it. Don't you worry about him? Right now it's all about you." she fussed over me.

"Thanks, Chaerin," I whispered and she gave me a grin. 

"Now get some sleep, you need it." she pushed me down gently onto the bed and then pulled the covers over me. I heard her get up and turn off the lights of the room. Darkness rolled in and a sense of calmness was also here.

"Goodnight Y/N." I heard her whisper and within minutes, I was asleep.

short, i'm sorry :3