15. "We've missed you so much."

"I'm beginning to think that the only reason why you visited me was to raid my fridge." I raised my eyebrow at Chaerin who was literally using 3 spoons to eat out my ice cream. Daehwi was stuffing chips from 6 different packets into his mouth at the speed of life. The rest of my fridge was pretty much raided out and the only thing that remained inside it were some vegetables that laid untouched. Go figure.

"Mhuny." Chaerin mumbled and Daehwi pointed his finger at Chaerin as if he was agreeing to her although I had no idea what she just said.

"Well, how long are you staying here for?" I asked them.

"Until we convince you to go back to Ulsan." Daehwi managed to say before continuing to stuff his mouth.

"I'm not going back. You guys should also go back! It's too dangerous-"

"It's evn mor danous if yu stay ere by uself." Chaerin said which I managed to translate into actual English.

"Yeah, and besides we've been apart for way too long already." Daehwi said and streched his arms out to give me a hug but I backed away immediately.

"No way in hell you are getting those crusty fingers on this shirt." I complained and he pouted but continued to eat his chips.

"I'm going to work now. I'm going to be late." I said while checking my watch. I had exactly 20 minutes before my shift started at the library.

"At this late? It's like 6pm. It's too dangerous! And when are you coming back?" Chaerin argued.

"I'll be fine, I've been doing this for the past 3 months, and I know karate!" I reasoned them but they didn't look convinced.

"It's a short shift, I'll be back at 10pm." I convinced them and grabbed my hoodie from the sofa.

"Since when are libraries open this late?" I overhead Daehwi mumble as I was walking out.

"I'll be back soon! Don't raid my secret fridge!"

"YOU HAVE ANOTHER FRIDGE!?"

4 hours later

I shivered as I tucked my hands inside my pockets and I was dead tired. My shift had just ended and I was walking to the bus stop. The last bus was at 10:15 and it was 10:07. I had to hurry.

I jogged to the bus stop but suddenly a cloth went over my mouth from behind me and I immediately panicked. I struggled but someone grabbed me tightly around the waist and I couldn't escape their tight grip.

Slowly I started to lose consciousness and I started seeing black. I heard whispering but I was only able to make out one sentence before I fell unconscious.

"Jangmi dear, I've got her."

My head was in so much pain. I couldn't remember what just happened. Is it the next day? I managed to open my eyes and was greeted by a horrible sight.

My mum and my dad were sitting in front of me and grinning at me. They were looking at me as if I was some sort of object. I couldn't believe it. Was it really them? I tried to stand up but failed. I looked down to see my legs and arms were restrained to the side of the chair that I was sitting on and was tied quite tightly by ropes.

"Eomma? Appa-aa?" I managed to stammer out. "What-how?"

"Oh, you're awake dear, how wonderful. We've missed you so much!" Jangmi smiled evilly. Did they really?

SLAP!

"You little BITCH! HOW DARE YOU DOB THE POLICE ON US! YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS WE SPENT IN PRISON BECAUSE OF YOU? WE WENT TO PRISON FOR 9 YEARS!

SLAP!

"You really think we missed you?" Jangmi sneered.

SLAP!!!!

By now my cheeks were red from the slaps and tears were forming in my eyes.

"And now you're going to pay." Beomseo finally spoke and he looked at me, smirking.

Nonononono! This can't be happening right now! My mind was screaming. I needed to escape!!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as the man who I once thought was my dear dad came closer and closer to her. "Please!"

"No can do dear daughter." he laughed evilly. In his hand was a cane and in the other was some sticky tape.

"Mum! Please help me!" I yelled desperately trying to get out of my bonds.

"No dear, this is a wonderful show. And you will pay. " she eyed me and sat down on a chair. This was the women who gave birth to me! The women who loved me and was such a caring and kind person. I couldn't believe it. She was my mum, but now she was a psycho.

"Now, let the fun begin." Beomseo laughed and brought the cane down hard.

~

Daehwi's POV

"Hey Chaerin, don't you think Y/N should be back by now?" I asked Chaerin worriedly. It was 11pm and I knew she should definitely be home by now.

"Chaerin?" I looked beside me and saw Chaerin sleeping soundly on the sofa.

I chuckled evilly and got my phone out to take a picture. It would be useful later on. But for now, I needed to get Chaerin to sleep.

As quietly and carefully as I could, I picked her up bridal style and walked down the hallway to Y/N's what I assumed guest bedroom. She wouldn't mind.

As I set Chaerin down, I pulled a blanket over her and admire her face for a bit. She looks so beautiful and peaceful.

As I was about to walk away, I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see Chaerin's hand tugging me.

"Please stay with me..." she mumbled and I could feel myself blushing like crazy.

"Um-m-mm okay-y-." I stammered and slowly set myself down into the bed with her. I pulled the blanket over us and my cheeks were really red.

Suddenly, I felt Chaerin's arm go around my waist and my GOD I didn't know my face could go any redder.

My mind clicked back to Y/N, and I suddenly was worried again. But it's Y/N, she'll be fine....right? I could only hope that she was only working overtime. Please Y/N, tell me that you're safe.

~

Jisung's POV

"Jisung? We're here. Welcome to Busan."  someone shook me awake from my sleep.

"Thanks Captain." I thanked him and quickly hopped off the plane.

This time, I was determined to find Y/N and this time, I would never let her go.

Oh my god, typing on a phone is so ridiculously slow and-  how do people do this???? Sorry if this chapter suckssss, I was kinda busy trying not to throw my phone at the wall. As I promised, a double update! Hehe I'll update at least twice next week, I promise! Unless ofc I get my computer AND phone confiscated........

Happy new year guys!!!!! Hope y'all had a wonderful 2019!

Also thank you so much for 300 reads and all your love and support on this book! It's nearly coming to a end so please stay tuned!