9. "i'm making you an Nctzen."

Jisung and Y/N had been texting for a few days now and the Dreamies has realised that Jisung seemed more happier and cheerful recently.

"What's wrong with Jisung?" Jeno whispered to Jaemin while they were taking a break from dance practice.
"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Jisung recently seems a lot more happier and bright," Jeno explained.

"Huh, yeah.." Jaemin realised. "I don't know, maybe he met someone?"

"Aw, our maknae is all grown up!" Haechan, from out of nowhere started fake crying.

"Seriously Haechan," Jeno sighed.

"Hyungs! I'm going to the park! I'll be back!" Jisung suddenly said, brightly from the other side of the room. He was already all packed up and started heading out.

"Don't forget your mask!" Renjun yelled after him, resulting in a nod from the young boy who could not be more excited to go out.

"He's definitely met someone," Chenle confirmed.

"I'm making you an Nctzen."

"What?" I asked confused. Jisung had asked me to meet him at the park, and here we were walking side by side taking a stroll through the park.

"I'm turning you into a fan of our group."

"Good luck with that." I smirked. No way in hell he was going to succeed.

Jisung had dragged me around every single kpop shop they could find, and brought a tone of stuff. If that wasn't enough merch, he then took her to the hotel room he was staying at and loaded me with posters and albums. Where he got all of that, he wouldn't tell me. Then we watched a bunch of videos and Weekly Idols, and I had offically fallen in love with them. I finally admitted it and was proud of it, I was an Nctzen.

"So?" He looked at me and smirked, I rolled my eyes.
"Thank you for getting me into Nct."
"Your very welcome. So whose your bias?" he asked, excepting me to say that it was him.

"Chenle obviously." I laughed at the disgusted look on his face.

"What? Excuse me? I got you into NCT and your friends with me and I hang out with you that much that I'm not even your bias?" he shrieked hysterically.

"Sorry, it's just I find Chenle a lot cuter-" and couldn't continue my words because I was dying of laughter.

"At least am I your bias wrecker?" He pouted.

"Ah it was Haechan but I guess it can be you-"

"It better be me," he warned me and I laughed.

3rd Person POV

"Oh my gosh, Chenle is so cute!" Y/N fangirled. Jisung thought it would be a good idea to get her into Nct but it backfired. She was now fangirling over all the boys, especially Chenle. And Jisung felt an emotion inside of him that he had never felt before. He didn't know what it was.

"Well I'm proud to announce I am a fan of NCT!" Y/N cheered and Jisung laughed, but he still didn't feel right.

"Thank you Jisung!" Y/N beamed. Then she looked at her watch and a frown took over her face. "I need to go now but I'll see you next time! Thank you again!" She hugged me which gave me butterflies in my stomach. Wait what was I thinking? Then she hopped away her hands full of posters and merch.

Jisung laughed lightly and went back into his hotel room. What was he feeling? He plopped onto his bed and sighed into his pillow.

"What's wrong?" a voice came from beside him and Jisung looked up.

"Nothing Chenle." and he shrugged then went back to watching his computer.

Jisung flipped over and put his face back into the pillow and thought. Suddenly he knew exactly what was wrong.

He was jealous.