3. "wait a minute, it's you!"

=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=

"No way in hell I'm going to apologise to that brat" I spat out.

"Y/N!" Chaerin scolded me. "Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nah"

"I'll buy you pizza for a month if you apologise to him"

"Fine." I groaned. I couldn't resist that opportunity.

"Deal. Now come line up with me." she grinned and I sighed again. What a depressing day today was.

"The line is so freaking long!" I complained but I squeezed in behind her in result with a few angry shouts from behind me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be at the front in no time."

Chaerin's words weren't said really well. I had been waiting for 5 minutes and barely moved 1 meter. (3 feet)

"Chaerin," I whined, "I want to go home."

"Sh, we're nearly there!"

"Nearly there? Excuse me? We're 20 meters (65 feet) away from that damn desk!" I argued and she ignored me.

"Chaerin!" I complained.

"Be quiet Y/N, I don't care if it takes a week to get to that desk, you are going to apologise and I am going to get my albums and posters signed." she hushed.

I rolled my eyes at her. My phone was almost dead from me playing games on it and Chaerin wouldn't give me my charger back. This was going just great.

"Look Y/N we're nearly there!" Chaerin squealed. "Y/N!"

I looked up from my book that Chaerin lent me to keep me entertained and was greeted with a pleasant surprise. We were next in line.

Finally.

"Next!" the lady called and Chaerin climbed up the steps to the stage in excitement. She sat down in the first chair in front of Jeno. She talked to him for a bit, and he signed her album. She was already really red. As soon as she moved onto to the next guy, the lady signalled me to climb up.

I grudgingly went up the stairs and sat down in front of Jeno. I handed him one of Chaerin's album (We Young) and made eye contact with him for a few seconds.

"Hi." I started.

"Hey!" he immediately smiled and my god his eye smile was the cutest. I shook that thought out my head immediately. No Y/N, you can't get into kpop. "How are you? Did you enjoy our performance?" he asked.

"Um yeah, it was great!" I lied. He looked at me, his face mixed with confusion and surprise.

"Are you sure? You look really doubtful. Was our performance not great? Oh, did we mess up? Did someone have a voice crack? Did-"

"No no! Not that it's just" I hesitated, "I'm not into kpop or your group. Sorry. I'm here because my friend forced me to come. Your performance was great though!" I rushed. I thought that he would be upset but instead, he smiled again and laughed.

"That's okay, thank you though. I hope you can be a Nctzen soon though!"

Wow, he's kind.

"Thank you, I will try." I smiled and moved on to the next person.

"Hey." the guy smiled whose name I had already forgotten.

"Hi, um what's your name? Sorry I'm-"

"Not a fan, yeah I heard your conversation with Jeno. I'm Haechan." he smiled at me kindly.

"Oh well, nice to meet you Haechan." I smiled.

For the rest of the fansign, it was actually quite pleasant. Jeno and Haechan were the nicest, Jaemin was really funny. I thought I connected with Renjun and Chenle the best though. I found out they were Chinese, and immediately struck up a conversation in Chinese.

Finally, it was time for the one I dreaded the most. Jisung. Renjun waved goodbye to me and passed the album to Jisung who was waving off Chaerin.

When I sat down and looked at him, he smiled cutely but then realising who I was changed his expression to a mixture of horror and surprise.

"Wait a minute, it's you! You're the one who dumped their ice-cream on me!"