18. "That was so stupid"

Y/N's POV

My mouth dropped open as I gapped at him. I blinked several times and just stared at him while he was blushing red of embarrassment.

"What?" I finally managed to say. Jisung blushed even more and started muttering. "I knew I shouldn't have asked Donghyuck hyung for advice."

"Was-s that a confession?" I asked slowly and Jisung bit his lips. I knew that meant he was nervous, he had told me before.

"Well, yes. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked took my hand in his. I could tell he was super nervous and I couldn't resist but tease him a bit.

"Well... I don't know. You're just not..mhmm..handsome..enough for me." I pretended that I was serious when inside I was dying of laughter. His eyes widened and he backed away a bit.

"What do you mean, I'm not handsome enough?" he freaked out. "Like excuse me?"

"You're excused." I somehow managed to keep a straight face while he looked at me in disbelief.

"Are you rejecting me because I don't look good enough? Oh, my poor soul," he suddenly looked depressed and he shed a tear. I was surprised. I didn't expect it to go this far.

"Jisung."

"Yea?" he said looking extremely pouty and sad. I felt so guilty.

"I was joking. Of course, I'll be your girlfriend." I grinned while his eyes widened.

"Yah!"

"You actually believed that? Pabo!" I laughed while he pouted. "I thought that you actually rejected me!"

"Hehehaha, sorry you cute little baby," I said and squished his cheeks while he looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm older than you, rude pabo!" he complained but I only laughed.

"That was the cheesiest pickup line ever by the way," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it worked didn't it?" Jisung winked and laughed.

Y/N's POV

After we got home, we decided to have a movie marathon as it was getting late. My eyes were starting to close every now and then, as I snuggled up against Jisung's chest. We were both watching Frozen and I was getting tired. Jisung's arms were wrapped around me and he was holding me tightly. I moved my head slightly, just so I could get a better view of him out of the corner of my eye. His bright blue hair was like glowing in the dark and his dark brown eyes were fixed on the TV. He was amazing and handsome. But also such a cutie.

"You know I can see you staring at me right?" he said suddenly and I blushed and immediately turned my eyes back on the computer screen. But he put two fingers until my chin and gently turned my head around so I was looking at him, embarrassed.

"You're so cute," he laughed and I pouted.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I was surprised by the sudden kiss but I kissed him back. He pulled away soon, and immediately I missed his warm lips.

"Let's go to sleep Y/N." he suddenly said. "It's far too late."

"Ok-wait what? As in we sleep together? On the same bed?" I said rushed. Even though it was dark, I could see his cheeks go pink.

"I mean if you think it's too soon, that's fine-"

"Nonono, I mean I like that idea," I blushed and he smiled.