13. "Where is she?"

Jisung's POV

"Where the fuck is she?" I yelled and the dreamies looked surprised. I had never sworne before and I was never that mad.

"A she?" Jeno asked surprised.

"None of your business," I snapped and stormed out of the dorm. I wasn't angry, I didn't know what I was acting angry when I was worried and upset. I was worried about Y/N. Where was she? 

I had to warn her.

Flashback

The famous couple, Jangmi Lee and Beomseo Lee has escaped from prison. We warn you to look out for then, as they are very dangerous and crazy. 

If you see them, please call the police and stay tight. Please lock your windows and doors, and stay safe at all times. 

Parents, please keep your children safe and don't let them out at night alone. This couple is dangerous, and please stay safe.

I was mortified. Wasn't Y/N's last name Lee and wasn't her parents in jail? Were they Y/N's parents? I had to call Y/N and warn her.

End

Please Y/N, wherever you are please be safe.  I thought as I ran to her apartment. I knocked on the door, but no one answered.

"Y/N?" I yelled but there was no sound. "Y/N, it's me Jisung! I need to talk to you!" I yelled and the door creaked open.

"Y/N, thank god-"

"Jisung? As in Park Jisung?" a girl said, that was not Y/N. I stared at her while she looked at me in disbelief.

"NO fucking way-"

"Where's Y/N?" I asked her, rushed.

"Wait hold on a sec, how do you know Y/N? And why do you want to know where she is?" she asked me sternly, and I had a feeling she wouldn't tell me anything until I answered her questions.

I sighed.

"Can I come inside?"

"I can't believe this, NCT dream's maknae PARK JISUNG IS IN MY HOUSE?" she muttered while pacing around the little kitchen table and grabbing ingredients. I was sitting down on the sofa, fidgetting while I waited for her to finish pouring some tea.

"Here," she placed a cup in front of me and sat down opposite of me.

"Thanks." 

"So, want to tell me how Y/N knows you? Oh wait I know why,"

"You do?" I asked her surprised.

"Yeah, you met at an ice-cream shop and she was being a brat and dumped ice cream on you. But why are you looking for her?" she asked me while she sipped some more of her tea.

"I- it's a long story." I managed to stammer out. She raised an eyebrow at me and checked her imaginary watch.

"I've got some time. Go ahead."

"So you're saying that THIS WHOLE time, Y/N has been into NCT AND she likes the maknae and he likes her back and SHE NEVER TOLD ME?" Chaerin shrieked making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm not sure if she likes me-"

"Are you stupid? ARGH! This is so messed up!" she said and grabbed a fistful of her hair and sighed. 

"So where's Y/N?" I asked her and her face immediately changed from annoyance to worry.

"Well, um she's um-" she stammered.

"What?"

"I can't tell you, I"m sorry!" she blurted out and I looked at her in disbelief.

"What why?"

"I'm sorry. I can't tell anyone," she explained and I groaned.

"Chaerin-?" I tried but she shook her head.

"NO. You can't convince me. My answer is final. I won't tell you. I'm sorry. It's for her safety." she said, and I could see that she was actually sorry in her eyes.

"It's fine. Thanks anyway." I sighed and stood up and walked towards the door.

"Jisung-" she called me and I turned around.

"Maybe you will find each other. I have a feeling that fate is on your side." she smiled at me and I nodded sorrowfully. 

I exited the apartment feeling different emotions. I hope Y/N was okay. I had to protect her. Screw me going to Seoul. I needed to find her and I needed to protect her.

And confess to her.

Sorry for the wait, my wifi is CRAP,