4. "fine, I'm sorry. "

=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_=-_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=

"Yeah, no shit sherlock," I said sarcastically and he looked upset.

"Why did you do that?" he asked me.

"Because you pushed me and didn't apologise! And your name isn't Tom! It's Jisung! Why did you lie?"

Jisung rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Pabo."

"Excuse me?" I looked at him in disbelief. "What did you just call me?"

"Pabo. Idiot. Stupid. Du-"

"I know what pabo means but why did you call me that?"

"Cause you were being stupid. My name isn't Tom it's Jisung-"

"Obviously" I muttered and he ignored my comment.

"You weren't meant to find out my name or who I was. If you found out and told other people, I got get into big trouble."

"I didn't even know who you were!" I argued.

"I didn't know that! I couldn't risk it! You should know that." he crossed his arms.

"Whatever," I muttered.

"And I believe you have something to give to me," he smirked.

"What?"

"An apologise."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you dumped ice cream all over me! That was the new white hoodie I got! You know how hard it was to get the strawberry sauce stain out of it?"

"Don't you have little dainty maids to do all your washing up for you?" I mocked him.

"We're humans too. Being an idol doesn't mean you don't have any home chores."

"Pft," I said and looked down. Should I apologise?

Yes, you should, the annoying voice inside my head said.

"Well?" Jisung asked me.

"Fine, I'm sorry for dumping my ice-cream on you and ruining your poor precious hoodie" I sneered at the end.

"So arrogant and rude." he tutted and grabbed a pen.

"Excuse me? I'm older than you! You have no right to talk to me like that!"

"Pft. How old are you?"

"16."

"Hah, I'm 17." he stuck his tongue out at me.

"No way." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Yes. Now goodbye and I hope I never see you again." he shooed me off while giving the album back to me. I let out an annoyed sigh and stomped down to where Chaerin was waiting.

"Annoying pig," I muttered.

"Rude chicken." Jisung huffed.

"What's wrong?" Renjun asked Jisung.

"I believe I have found someone equally as irritating as Donghyuck, who I think is his long lost twin."

Renjun snorted and hastily turned it into a cough.

"She's that annoying?"

"No, just really arrogant and won't let go of her pride."

"That sounds more like Jaemin."

"No, it's more Donghyuck."

"It's Donhyuck hyung." Chenle sniggered and he shot a glare across the table at Chenle.

Jisung rolled his eyes, "You're going off-topic. The point is, she's just a really stubborn girl but we'll never see her again, and she was annoying."

Liar, the voice inside his head said.

You like her. You think she's pretty. You think her being stubborn and rude is kind of cute.

No way. Jisung shook his head. These voices are killing me.

Ah, but it's the truth.

No it's not. I think that she's annoying, rude a bit-

Yes, but also pretty, and can be kind-

As if. I don't think she has an inch of kindness inside her heart.

Are you sure?

Ye-

"OppA! Are you okay?" the girl in front of Jisung asked and Jisung shook his head out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm ok, what's your name?" he asked kindly.

"Uri." and the girl batted her eyelashes. Jisung vomited a little inside of his mouth at this girl.

"I love you oPpa!" the girl sang to Jisung and Jisung sighed internally. This was going to be a long day.