20. "I'm here now."

Jisung ran through the doors, nearly knocking people over but he couldn't care less. Y/N had just been in a car crash. He had to find her. He ran to the reception, nearly tumbling on his untied shoelaces.

"I need to see Lee Y/N, she was involved in a car accident-"

"What is your relationship with her?" the receptionist asked him sceptically.

"I'm her boyfriend." his words tumbled out.

"She's in room 127, but you can't see her now, she's in sur-SIR!"  the receptionist yelled after him as he zoomed away. He went straight towards the stairs and looked at the board.

Rooms 50-100 |
                             \/

Rooms 100-150 ---- > 

He raced into a corridor ignoring people telling him to not run and scanned each room for 127.

104..

113...

117..

124...

127!!!

He immediately banged open the door, or should I say it properly. He attempted to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. He tried to look inside but curtains were drawn across the tiny window. He hit the door in frustration and groaned. He could only wait.

"Excuse me?" someone shook Jisung softly. When he had given up on trying to get inside, he took a seat near the room and waited for Y/N. Only thing is, he fell asleep. "Sir?"

He quickly opened his eyes and yawned. When he looked up, he was met with the gaze of a nurse.

"Are you here for Lee Y/N?" she asked him timidly. At the sound of Y/N's name, he immediately shook awake, with his senses tingling.

"Yes. I'm her boyfriend," he said confidently and the nurse nodded. 

"You're also the one who nearly broke down our door?" she said, and Jisung felt himself going red of embarrassment. 

"Sorry about that," he said sheepishly, but the nurse just waved him off. "It's fine. But Y/N just finished surgery. In the car accident, she fractured her wrist and two of her rib bone and broke one of her pinky toe. But now she's okay. She'll have to stay in the hospital for another week, just too make sure she's stable and then you can take her home." the nurse explained and Jisung sighed of relief. 

Y/N was okay.

"Can I see her now?" he asked and the nurse nodded. "Sure, but don't be too long. She needs to rest." 

Jisung opened the door slowly and carefully and saw poor Y/N lying in the bed. She had her wrist wrapped in a cast and bandages poking out of her shirt around her waist. She heard the door open and looked wearily to see who entered and her face immediately lit up at the sight of Jisung.

"JISUNG!" she said surprised and happy. Jisung walked quickly towards her and gave her a big hug. He was careful not to put to much pressure, as she was still injured. 

"Y/N..." he said and kissed her while she responded immediately. "I'm sorry."

She waved him off and gave him a lopsided grin. "I'm okay, it's fine, it's not your fault." 

 "I'm still so sorry Y/N. I'll never leave you again." he buried his face into her neck while she stroked his back.

"What about the fans and your group-"

"Don't worry about them. I'm here now," he said and hugged her tightly again. 

"You know, we never did get to finish the sentence before." he suddenly remembered and smirked. 

"Oh yea.." Y/N chuckled nervously. Jisung took her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jisung."

and that's it! the end of this story! thank you for reading this story! the support on this book has been amazing! till next time!

gotcha :)