Teary Bride_8: Pandeia

I was checking my dress when Ares approached me.

"Hey, isn't it my favorite sister! And doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous

"Hey, isn't it my favorite sister! And doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous." Ares hugs me from behind. "Sure sure, what are you doing here?"
It's the day of the wedding so we are on our way to the underworld and my excitement is high. "Well we have come to get you and your sister for the wedding silly." I see my father approaching with Hera and Athena. "Daddy!" I rush over to him and jump hug him. He catches me with grace and twirls me around. "Hey there Pumpkin."
"Mother Hera." She gives me a smile while hugging me. "Good to see you child."
"Sure sure I'm invisible." I hear Athena mumble under her breath. She can be quite jealous. "And best for last Sis Athena." She throws a victorious smile at my father before giving me a hug. "Now where is your mother?"
"I will not be joining you Lord Zeus, Lady Hera." Her voice boomed from behind. Zeus's jaw clenched tight. Please do not fight.
"I see, Pan,get your sister so we can leave." I am so confused, why will mother not come?
"Mother?" She smiles softly at me,but her eyes are full of pain. She calls me aside. "Pandeia Darling, listen to me oky." She never calls me by my full name. Her hand caress my cheek, like she is savoring the feeling.
"Listen sweety, I am so proud of you, you take so much after me. Which is why I want te tell you, to always listen to your heart. It's oky." She hugs me so tightly. "Mom, what's wrong?" She gives me a soft smile while she twirls one of my curls.
"Nothing Honey, now go enjoy the wedding." She kisses my forehead and walks away.
"Why is mother acting so strange Pan?" Ersa ask me.
"I don't know, but let's go. I have to see Persephone before the ceremony starts. By the way, you look absolutely beautiful sis." She was dressed in a beautiful tight fitted green dress.

"Let's go kids

"Let's go kids." we gather around.
Father opens the portal to the underworld. I wanted to walk right through but Ares stopped me. "You must wait to be granted access Sis." The portal swirls again and I come to view that I've never seen before. "Welcome to the Underworld and to the wedding of Lord Hades and Lady Persephone."
The man's voice did not hold any emotion whatsoever. It was the same guy that gave Persephone her earrings.
"Ah come now Thanatos, don't look so gloomy smile a bit. It's a wonderful day!" My father's loud cheery voice boomed from behind. So this is Thanatos.
"Lord Zeus, I believe Lord Hades is at the front should you wish to see him, as for Pandeia, she's to come with me." He goes to grab my arm but Zeus stops him. "What's the meaning of this, do not lay a hand on my daughter!"
Thanatos, looked unaffected by my father's anger. "Lady Persephone instructed that as soon as Pandeia is here that she must be escorted immediately to her room."
I put my hand on his arm, to calm him down.
"Calm down father, Persephone asked me a vew weeks ago, it's fine really." He looked wary but with one smile from me, he relaxed. "Alright, but make your way back as soon as possible."
I was eager to see the way to Persephone's room, the underworld was new to me and so far I've seen nothing. I take Thanatos hand and then I felt dizzy and when I opened my eyes I was in front of a huge door. "What just happened?"
"I teleported you here, much more efficient than walking. Lord Hades does not like people wandering in his castle."
Aaahhwww, I pouted.
"Lady Persephone, Pandeia is here." The door opens and I am dragged inside and the door closes again.

"Oh my dearest Pani Sis!" She hugs me to death. "Hey there Steph, what's the matter." I feel her crying on my shoulder. "I dont want to marry him!" She sobbs even more, clinging to me like I was her lifeline.
"Why what's wrong?" I lead her to the couch to sit as I try to wipe her tears away with a cloth.
"I won't be happy here, look at this place, nothing good can come from this. I'll be miserable and Hades will get other woman and I'll end up just like Hera! I don't want to!" She cries some more.
"It can't be all that bad sis, it's not so bad from what I have seen. Hades might be different than father, give him a chance." She begins to tear up again.
"I don't want to give him a chance, him or this gloomy place."  I stroke her back, not knowing how to help her at all.
She seems to be studying me, searching for something.
It looks like she found it when her face lighten up.
"Alright, will you do me a favour."
"I swear on the river of Styx." She smiles like a Cheshire cat. What did I just do?

🌸🌸🌸

Just what is Persephone up to?