Nightmare With Joyish News_28 : Pandeia

"I'm comming for you Pandeia!" His evil smile, those orange eyes. "Aaahhhhhhh!" I woke up in sweat and tears.
It's been the same dream over and over for days, HIM tearing me away from Hades, Hades pleading for him to give me back and then him stabbing me over and over while laughing. I've been having this dream for a vew weeks, sometimes it's different, but the end is still the same. Me being stabbed.
I wanted to tell Hades, but the moment I got the guts, he had to go away and I didn't want to trouble him over something silly when he was just about to go on business, because I know if I tell him he will drop everything to be by my side.
"Pan, are you oky?" Azreal is behind the door. "Yeah come in Azreal." I hoped I look oky, but that was not the case. He sees my appearance and immediately rushes over to me. "Pandeia look at you, you are a mess!" He grabs a cloth and wipes my sweat away. "We're going to Mafisto, let him check you out. Don't think we've not notice how you are acting Pandeia. Something is wrong and you don't have to tell me, but while Hades is not here, me and Thanatos heads are on the line, but not only that, we are friends. We worry about you." I instantly feel bad that I was such a terrible friend.
"I'm sorry Azreal, I know I'm sorry, we'll go see him tomorrow oky. I promise I will be fine until tomorrow." He eyes me sceptical, "Alright, I'll get you first thing in the morning to take you. I'll ask Nora to keep an eye on you tonight." I was not in the mood to argue with him. So I complied to his wishes.

I didn't get much sleep after Azreal was in my room. So I just took a long bath, dressed and brushed my hair. It has grown quite long and I loved it. Hades seemed to love my long hair as well. With that done I sat on the balcony to admire the view of the underworld. Midnight found me and he was more than happy to be petted by me for the rest of what was left of the night.
Morning came slowly and when it did Azreal was waiting for me, true to his word, "Pandeia, are you ready?"
I feel weak today, but that's oky because I'm going to Mafisto so he should have something for me. "Yeah let's go."
We just teleported there, I was in no mood to walk. "Well here we are, I'll be waiting outside." I appreciate that he gives me this privacy with Mafisto. I knock on his door. Why do I feel so nervous?
"Come in!"
Mafisto was there making some potion. "Ah my Queen, how can I assist you today?" I feel myself getting weaker so I take a seat to not cause any worry on Mafisto's side. However he wasn't fooled by my facade and immediately handed me a drink. "Well you see, I have been having these nightmares and well... I wake up covered in sweat and I feel weak and I usually vomit right after." He shows me to the bed. "Oky, tell me about them." I hesitate, I wanted to tell Hades first. "I can see your hesitation my Queen, you don't have to be detailed. I will ask and you can answer, how does thay sound?" I nod and he continues with his examination.
"Is it the same type of dream?" I nod, "Hhhmm, and what is the thing that wakes you up?"
I was shaking and Mafisto noticed. "It's alright my Queen, be calm." I take a deep breath.
"It always ends the same, me being stabbed."
"I see, any place particularly?" I show him where and he seems to think. "Please lie down." His hand glows green and he scans my body, but stops where I showed him where Zelus stabbed me. "Well now, my Queen, congratulations are in order."
I'm confused by his smile. Why the hell do you say that to someone who doesn't feel very well? Is it like, congratulations on being sick or what?  Mafisto chuckles. "I see you are confused. My Queen, you are with child."
I am pregnant?
I'm pregnant!
"As for the dreams, I'll make up a potion, you will need your strength with the child. It is already very strong. I will leave you now to collect your thoughts." Mafisto exit the room, but one thing was for sure, I needed my mom. "Sebastian!" Instantly he is in front of me, "You called my Lady." He takes a slight bow.
"Oh Bassy, always so serious." He then looks around the room. "Are you alright?" I wave him off. "Sure, I need you to run me an errand." His eyes sparkle with joy, "Your wish is my command." I just roll my eyes, "Right, please go to my mother, Selene, and give her this message." I give him the letter. "As you wish, I shall return post haste." and then he rushes off. Azreal comes in, "Are you oky?" I am pretty shaken up by the news I just got, would Hades be happy?
"Yeah, I will be once Hades comes back." Hades will be the first to know, besides Mafisto. "Alright, I'll be off, can't be slacking off with Hades gone. You have your stuff to do as well, call if you need me." After the Sebastian Furgus incident, Hades though it would be good if I took over the duties of the levels of the demons. I am much stricter than he and Thanatos is when it comes to that so that's that and I truly enjoy doing the work. "Thank you Azz." He full blow smile at me. "No problem, my Queen." He was playfully mocking me, but I smiled anyway. My hand lands om my abdomen. Stroking it gently. "Hey baby, I can't wait to tell your daddy about you." I felt a tear slip across my face and that's when the flood begins. I cry out of joy, Hades and I will be parents!