Letters_22:Pandeia

Be brave you can so this Pandeia. I have to encourage myself. Asking Hades something is not always as easy as I make it look. "Husband, can I have a moment of your time?" He was currently busy in the throne room, he looks so handsome in his formal, black attire. His whole stature screams power and it sends a pleasuring thrill through me.
When he sees me he smiles, it fueled me on more. "Sure Love, what is the matter?" He waves the person of and indicate for me to come to him. "Well I was wondering, if you're not to busy or anything..." My stuttering did amazing work, not!
He cups my face, "Hey don't look so stressed, you know you can ask me anything right?" His hands against my skin felt so good and it calmed me instantly. He is so amazing and he doesn't even realize it. "I want to go on a date." I shut my eyes. I didn't want to see his expression. It was quiet for a few seconds and for a moment I taught he would say no, but then, "What is a date?" He had absolutely no idea what a date was, the expression on his face was loud and clear. Utter confusion. "It's when two people who like each other do something fun together or go somewhere where they can relax and enjoy each other's company." He seems to be thinking hard now. "I see, so this date thingy, how does it work?" It's amazing he's lived for thousands of years and not know what a date is. "Well, for starters, the man usually plans something to surprise his woman with for a first date."
"Alright, if this is what you want I will try my best." I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Husband." He gives a faint smile while trying to look grumpy at the kiss I have him. The poor soldiers in the room seems to be looking anywhere but me and Hades. "You know you are quite adorable when you try to be grumpy." I kiss him again and I run away. "Pandeia!" His voice that echos through the halls makes me giggle. I can't believe he agreed to a date!
Hades and I relationship has been very good recently, but I want to take a step forward, right now we are two great friends who kissed passionately three of four times oky maby more, but then nothing but cheek kisses who is married and sleep in separate rooms. We have a great friendship, but I know it's blooming into something more. I just feel we can take a step forward now.
It's a small step, it's just a date, but it will be our first date.

The next morning Hades was nowhere to be found. "Thanatos, have you seen Hades by any chance?" He seemed uncomfortable being in my presence. "No, I think he maby went over to the fields." He's lying. "Oky, if you see him tell him that I am looking for him." He nods and runs off. What are they hiding? "Lady Pandeia, you have a visitor." Who could it be, I am not expecting anyone?
In walks Aphrodite's luscious self with n long tight red dress that left nothing for imagination. That's her alright.
"Aphrodite, what are you doing here?" She looks casually at her nails. "Oh I've been sent here to treat you. How ironic that the first time Hades ask for me it would be regarding you. Don't ask any questions just do oky." What in the heck... "Now follow me." She takes me to the spa room in the palace. There waiting was a bunch of girls. "My girls will take care of you, you just relax." Aphrodite's girls stripped me and placed me in a big bathtub. I don't know what they threw in there, but it smells amazing and I bet it does something for the skin as well. It smells like a combination of rose and litchi and a bunch of other stuff. They put on a mask on my face. Calming music is playing in the back round. Next they gave me a manicure and pedicure, the also start to style my hair.
Just what on earth is hades planning? "A letter for you Lady Pandeia." One of the maids give me the letter. It has Hades personal handwriting on it with his official stamp.

My Beloved Wife, Pandeia

Enjoy the treatment Aphrodite is giving to you. Relax and let all the stress fade away.

Love, your Husband, Hades.

It was a short letter, but it made me so happy knowing he wrote it specifically for me. "Alright,you are done, we will now dress you. Hades chose this dress for you to wear."
It was a simple baby blue dress with small diamonds and the bust along the folded pattern.