News_ 52: Hades

My morning was quite peaceful despite having paperwork that needed to get finished by the end of the day.
"Zagreus get your naked ass back here!" Until I heard Pandeia yelling and me, Azreal and Thanatos are laughing, knowing that my son was, again, up to no good.
Zagreus is a total momma's boy, but he also gave her alot of grieve, more than anyone else.
Now would be one of such times. My door bursted open and in came a running, buck naked, Zagreus and a deshelved Pandeia. "He is all yours!" She wheezed out and walked away. Clearly I had to take over now. My boy was smiling like he isn't tiring out his mom.
"Daddy, daddy, Momma likes running after me!" I chuckled at my boy's ignorance to his mother's frustration with him.
"I see my boy, but I think mommy would like it best if you show her you know how to dress all by yourself." I said and he thinks about it and then smiled. "Oky!" and he was running back out again.
"Who would have thought you'd be good with kids." Thanatos said while working through the paperwork. I could feel his smirk. "Yeah right! Hades do you think you would like more kids?" Azreal asked, all to happy to start a conversation so he does not have to do work.
Pandeia and I are trying, but we don't want anyone to know. We've been trying for a long time and no luck. "Daddy!" Zagreus sounded in distress and that immediately got our attention. Hagar was with him when he barged into the room, looking equally distressed.
"Sir, Lady Pandeia collapsed, Sebastian took her to the infirmary!" All of us went there immediately where we find Mafisto examining her. Pandeia was luckily awake, she gives a faint smile when she saw me. "Darling what happened?" I rushed to sit next to her. Zagreus was next to the bed crying his eyes out.
"I'm sorry momma, I won't let you run around again." Pandeia picked him up, put him on her lap and patted his hair.
"Oh my baby." She cradled him until he stopped crying. "I'm oky Zagreus, don't cry. Mommy just got to excited. Now go find Bassy and play with him." She said to him after he is calmed down. That cheered him up considerably so he rushed to find Sebastian.
"Mafisto is everything all right?"
"Well I have some good news and some bad news." He said and my heart speeds up. I couldn't handle it if anything happened to Pandeia.
"The bad news is...." I hold onto Pandeia's hand.
"The bad news is, you are going to be a pain in my ass..." He muttered and I wanted to rip him apart right there, "But then the good news is that Pandeia is pregant." He said rather quickly after reading my expression and I froze, "She..." I look at Pandeia who seems to be frozen too.
"You..."
"I..."
It took a few seconds for the news to kick in, but when it did, we cried while embracing each other.
After so many years, we are finally expecting another baby. "Everything is fine with the baby. We should expect a new family member soon." Mafisto said and Pandeia broke out in tears while smiling. "It's going to be a girl, I just know it!" I embraced her. "If you say so Darling."
I can't believe Pandeia is finally pregnant. "Let's tell Zagreus, he was so shaken up. He really thought he got you sick." She giggled. "Yes, my poor baby."

We found Zagreus playing in the garden with Sebastian
When he saw us he immediately stopped and rushed over to us. "Hey kiddo, we have some news." I picked him up and he held onto my neck.
"What news?" His eyes grew big as he awaited the news. "Well, your mommy is carrying baby inside of her. You are going to be a big brother." He frowned. "A big brother?" We nod, he was still frowning. "But I don't want to be one." Oh boy.
"My Star, it will be alot of fun." Pandeia tells him and she got his attention.
"Fun?"
"Yes! You get to play a warrior that needs to protect the princess." Now he got really excited. "Really, like in the movies?" We laughed. "Just like the movies and when she is older you can play with her all day long." He jumped up and down. "Yay I want to be a big brother now!"
Pandeia really had a way with words. "Oh Sweety, you need to wait, the baby needs to grow inside of Mommy first." Pandeia said and he pouted. "Can it grow faster?" We laughed once again. "I wish dear, but we have to wait." He kept pouting. "Okyyy." He dragged out. "Now go play." I tell him and he runs off.
I kiss Pandeia, very passionately and she melted into my arms. "I am so happy Pandeia." I mumbled against her lips. She smiled.
"I'm trying to contain mine." I glanced behind her and chuckle. "Yeah it's really working." She then saw what I ment. There was rainbows everywhere, it was raining, the sun shining brighter than usual, it was a lovely sight.
"Well I tried." She blushed and I peck her nose. "I love you."
Ske kissed me, "Well I love you too, you are a very lucky man to be loved by me."
I threw her over my shoulder and spanked her ass.
"That I am."
"Hades!" She gasped and I teleported us to our room.
I threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her.
I ripped her dress apart, "I am indeed a lucky man to be loved by you."
I sucked on the nape of her neck and she moaned.
"So let me love you."
"You are very mean with me, Hades."
She gasped when I rubbed her core. "Mean? Mean how?" I continued my assault on her neck while rubbing her core. She getting more wet by the second. Her legs tried to close with pleasure but I spreaded them wider apart.
"Fuck." her back arched when I insert one finger.
"Mmmm, ready for me already my wife?"
I inserted a second finger and I feel her walls tightening around it.
"Hades, we still have work to do. Oh my heavens!" She yelled when she felt my tongue against her wet core. Licking and sucking on it.
"So you want me to stop?" I asked her while sucking on the inside of her thigh.
She moaned, "Fuck no."
I smirked and inserted another finger.
"I'm going to make you scream all night long."

And I did just that.