It's A.... 46:Pandeia

Last time!

"Congratulations my lord and lady, I am happy to say you are the parents to a healthy baby....."

And now!

"...to a healthy baby boy. He will be known as the god of hunting, mystery and darkness."
Mafisto hands me the baby and I've never felt such love, like the love of holding my baby boy. He was so beautiful and tiny.
"Hades, look at our son." He sits next to me on the bed, very carefully and coo at our son.
In the corner of my eye I could see tears forming in his eyes.
"Our son." He whispered while he looks at our baby.
We are totally in awe with our son. "I think I have a name for him."
"What do you have in mind?"
Hades ask, his eyes never leaving our son, "Zagreus." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "It's perfect for him." That made us both smile. "Wanna hold him?" I ask and he looks very uncertain. "Are you sure? I've never held a child before." I laugh at his sillyness. "Don't worry, you will not let him fall." I gently hand him Zagreus and the moment our sweet little boy was in his arms Hades started to cry and he didn't bother to hide them. "My little Zagreus." he coos.
I would remember this day forever, Hades holding our son for the first time. There was nothing more perfect than this.
Hades kissed my head, still holding onto Zagreus.
"He's perfect, Pandeia. Thank you, thank you for our son." He could barely speak, I only layed my head on his shoulder and smiled.
Zagreus was perfect.

Zagreus opened his eyes for the first time and I was glad that he had Hades's red eyes. He had my colour hair, only a few strands, but enough for us to see his hair colour. Zagreus starts to move in Hades's arms and he panicked immediately.
"Oh no! Did I so something wrong?" His eyes wide and alarmed and I take my boy back and he settles in my arms. "No we just want mommy right now." I smiled, knowing he was hungry. Hades said nothing, he just sat in the chair and looked at us, never leaving our side for a moment.
"I've never seen someone look to perfect than you with our child, Pandeia." He suddenly says and I blush, which earned a smirk from Hades.
"Glad I can still make my wife blush."
I giggled and placed Zagreus in his cot.
I layed down on the bed and Hades joined me.
"Sleep my love, I know you are tired. I'll look after Zagreus." I let out a yawn and I feel my eyes slowly closing, urging me to sleep.
Hades pulled me against his body and I lost the battle to stay awake.

We spend the rest of the day with our son without anyone bothering us, we knew everyone was eager to meet him, but we wanted to spend time with him first before he was bombarded with crazy people.

It was now around dinner time and Hades couldn't get enough of Zagreus. He wouldn't even put Zagreus back in the cot.
"I think the rest would like to see the little one." I finally say and Hades made a funny face that says, 'no I dont want to' , and I just giggle at that.
"We are going to have to so don't look at me like that. They are literally standing outside the door like lunatics the whole time, waiting for us to come out." His shoulders sagged, knowing that I was right. "Fiinneee." He hands Zagreus to me, with great effort I might add, before going to open the door.
I was correct when I said that they were all standing there, waiting to meet our child. They didn't know the gender of our child as well, so being eager was an understatement.
Azreal was the first to 'fall' into the room, but he got up so fast and speedes his way to me holding my baby.
"Aaahhhwwww! Look at the little spawn." Azreal coed and the rest followed him, standing around Zagreus and me. I wanted to laugh at Thanatos reaction or rather his non reaction. He just walked casually to me, lazing at the back, but I could see he was burning to meet the little one. "Are you alright Pandeia, we were quite worried for you? Your screams could be heard from the entrance of the realm." Sebastian ask. He was the only one not looking at Zagreus but at me first.
"Yes, I am quite fine, thank you Sebastian." I look over at Hades who just stared lovingly at me and I smiled back. "Well are you going to introduce them?" I ask him. He gives a cough to gain every one's attention. "Everyone, I would like to introduce the new member of the house of Hades, our little boy, Zagreus"
"Now that's a nice name for the prince of darkness!" Azreal says. Everyone agreed.
Still staring at Zagreus, I knew they wanted to hold him.
"Thana, why don't you hold him?" Thanatos arms unfolded and he looked very alarmed and uncertain, almost like Hades.
"I don't think..."
I placed Zagreus in his arms before he could even argue back. It was so amusing to see how he just stood the uncomfortable with Zagreus, his eyes wide and never leaving Zagreus.
Hades chuckled at Thanatos.

Everyone got a chance to hold Zagreus, but at the end hebwas starting to get restless and Hades told everyone to leave.
"Looks like someone got your trait of not liking visitors." I laughed and Hades rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, well..." Hades couldn't even comment on that, so he settled on cuddling Zagreus.
"But I love you just like that Hades, don't worry and I'll love our son, I still have time to raise him to like people." Hades frowned and I laughed again.
I look down to Zagreus sleeping peacefully in Hades's arms.
He's perfect.