Love Me, Feed Me, Never Leave Me _50: Pandeia

If you don't want to read smut, just skip Hades pov.

🌸🌸🌸

I woke up feeling refreshed even after last night's events. Hades stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel on and my did he look gorgeous. He smirked when he saw me. "Don't stop staring at my account."
"Don't mind if I do." He smiled and came to give me a kiss. "Get ready for breakfast, Sebastian is already there with Zagreus." He mumbled against my lips. "Fiinnee." He chuckled and wanted to pull away, but I pulled him closer to me so he basically fell on top of me.
"But I want my breakfast first." Hades eyes shined more red and I feel his member getting hard.
"What has my innocent wife turned into?" He mumbled while roaming my body with his hands.
"One that really wants you right now." I purred and that was enough for him to devour me all over again.

"Look at how cute he is." We saw the staff admiring Zagreus at the dining table. He already has everyone's attention and he is only three months old. "Morning everyone." I greet them, they bow and greet us back and ran into the kitchen. "Have you been a good boy Zagreus?" I took him from his seat and held him. I looked into his eyes and it feels like I'm falling into a dark pit.
"Yeah you definitely have your father's eyes alright." I chuckled and I sit next to Hades with Zagreus on my lap. "How are you going to eat Darling?" Hades asked when the food arrived.
"You'll feed me, won't you?" I gave my puppy eyes and the rest at the table hold in their smile. Knowing Hades can't refuse me. Hades shoulders sagged. "Fine, woman." He begins to feed me, mumbling about how he will one day be immune to the puppy face.
"Thanatos is everything ready?" Hades asked and Thana just nods. "What is ready?" I asked Hades and he chuckled while eating his last bite of food. "We are going on a short trip to earth for our honeymoon." He casually says.
I froze.

~Hades~

She literally froze, so I slowly got Zagreus from her. She blinked once, then twice and then she exploded. "Aaaahhhhh!" She jumper up and down and I am now glad I took our son away from her.
"Oh this is wonderful! I have to get..." I take her hand and slowly sat her down. "Calm down my lovely wife. Everything is taken care of you don't need to worry about anything. Zagreus is in good hands with Sebastian, we can relax."
"Oky..." Looking a little lost because I already planned everything. "So when are we leaving?"
"Right after breakfast." That got her all happy and jolly again. "Oh I can't wait. Sebastian you better look after my baby. Hagar and Magnar will be his guards as well." She kept on babbling about everything Sebastian needs to know while I just played with my son. Knowing it is going to take a while for her to say everything she needs to say because she gets sidetracked...alot.

We eventually got away and we landed at the place I decided to take her. It was so cliché, but the reaction I got from her told me it was worth it.

~Pandeia~

"You can't be serious! Is this how society sees me?" Hades was throwing a fit and I all I could do was laugh. I couldn't stop even if I tried.
We are watching Hercules, the disney movie, and Hades was furious when he saw how they made him look. "I mean do I look like I have blue skin to you? And why would my skin be blue when Zeus is that creamy orange whatever colour that is? We are brothers!
And don't get me started on my hair! It's on fire! Why in the.... You know what, screw society! I'll dahm everyone to tartarus!"
Oh he was definitely throwing a fit. "Hades it's not like they had an image to refer to." I calmly sip my tea, really enjoying seeing him like this.
"That is the worst part! How did they think, 'Gee let's made Hades blue' it doesn't make any sense. Humans are twisted." Let him play God of War and see how he flips then of everything.

After about and hour of him raging I got up, pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him. I could feel him calming down as his shoulders relax. Luckily for me he was close to the bed and I made him fall back on it. We didn't dare break our kiss as we got more heated. My clothes quickly got torn up and I feel myself getting hotter by his actions. "Why don't I get your attention away from how society sees you." I kiss down his amazingly ripped body. He groans and I take that as a yes.
So I continued my assult on his body.