The Announcement, Or Not_33: Pandeia

I think Hades was confused when I said that we should come back just after my mother and I finished the ritual. Normally I would have stayed for tea, but now that I am pregnant I need to be in the underworld. My baby absorbers the energy here and my body as well. I was very exhausted after the song because my energy depleted much faster.
I still haven't told Hades about our baby, but I have set the perfect plan in motion for the great revealing, all I have to do now is set it up.
Oh I can't wait to see the face on Hades when he learns about his baby. "Pan, can I come in?" It was Sebastian. "Sure Bassy!" He enters my office and inspect it with great confusion. "So, what dress exploded in here?" My office was full of different materials lying everywhere. "Oh nothing, just making an outfit thats all, now, what is it that you want from me?" Before he could even say anything Azreal burst into to room. "Panny!" Energetic as ever.
"Az, what do you want?" I was getting slightly irratated, I want to finish this outfit! He flinch at my tone. "Jikes, sorry, Hades wanted to know if you wanted to join him for lunch?" Now that cheers me up and I felt all bubbly. "Sure, now out out so I can lock up, my husband awaits!" I kick them out and lock the door. I don't need anyone to know what I am designing.

"Husband!" I jump on his back and swiftly he holds me there. "I was wondering where you were." I see his smile from the side.
I would never get tired of his smile and red eyes. I give him a kiss in the cheek and he pats my hair,still holding me up with his one hand. I'm sure he thinks that I am as light as a feather.
"Shall we have lunch now." I nod and he walks us to the garden where our food already is. He sits me down on my chair and he sits across from me. "It's been a while since we had lunch together, we are always so busy during the day." Hades says. "It has, it's a shame Husband, but then we get days like this where we can enjoy lunch together." His soft smile is filled with love.
We enjoy our lunch, discussing our day, of coarse I had to leave out half of what I was doing. "Darling,.." I see that Hades looks very nervous. "Yes?" He takes a deep breath. "You're not getting tired of me or the underworld are you?" His voice falters at the end. Oh Hades. "Why would you think that?"
"Well, you've been avoiding me alot and you, you don't want to be, uhm, seen without clothes at night. Did I do something wrong?" I just had to giggle. "Oh Husband, I'll never grow tired of you nor the underworld. I love you and this place." He gives a smile that would reached his ears. He then frowns. "Then why?" I seal my lips. "Not telling yet, gotta go, bye Husband!" I give him a quick peck and run off before I spoil everything. It's so cute how vulnerable he can be, the grumpy lord of the underworld who wants nothing to do with the other gods, afraid that I might get tired of him.
I've been wearing loose dresses to hide my tiny bump that is forming so he wouldn't notice it and I've been avoiding him to see me naked. I should've known he would get suspicious. He knows my body very well so any changes he would notice. Any other person would not notice, but he will.

I continue the outfit while singing. It always helps me concentrate more and after a few hours, the outfit is finally done and I was crying. Dahm emotions, it looks so cute! It might be plain, but it was made with my own two hands.
I fold it up neatly in a decorated box and start to write a letter. I really tried to keep my emotions in check so that I do not cry on the paper. I would have to start the letter all over again and right now I am too emotional.
"Well well well, looks like I've finally found you."
That voice, no!
"Now imagine my surprise when I found out that my one and only love is married to none other than Hades." He emerges from the shadow, he is still very much like I remember him, but now I see the sinister look in his eyes. I take a step away from him. I needed to escape, but I knew him and I can't use my powers. "Aaahhww don't look so pale Sweetcakes." He steps closer to me but I step away. I know I look sickly pale. "Zelus, w.. What are you doing here?" I try to call for help but he holds a dagger against my neck, he moves to quickly. "Where did you get that?" This dagger has the power to kill a god, so trying to deflect it was no option, especially now that I am pregnant. "Oh you know me, I have my ways." Tears were forming in my eyes, all I could think about was Hades and our baby. "Now you will come with me willingly or I will slit this beautiful, delicate little throat of yours." I try to contain my tears, but it failed.
"Why Zelus, we broke up a long time ago?" The dagger pierce my skin and I feel my blood dripping out. "No! You broke it off, I will have you back and you will love me!" His grip on me tightens.
"I never loved you Zelus. Why can't you just let me go?!"
I was feeling dizzy, I feel his mouth close to my ear. "Don't worry love, you'll learn." 
I knew Hades was on his way, the weather change should have alerted him, but I don't know if he will be on time.
As long as I keep me being pregnant away from him I should be fine. If he finds out I am pregnant with Hades child, he will kill my baby. Good thing the box was already on the floor so I just scoot it under the desk without him seeing it. "Please Zelus, let me go." "Never sweetheart." Something stabs through my skin. Then all went black.