Gift_39: Hades

I've been meaning to do this bit I keep forgetting
Thank you @TANNU_1 for always voting right after a publish a chapter it means alot and being my first reader for this book.

🌸🌸🌸

We returned to the underworld in record time. The air is more chilly than usual and everything seems pale.  "The Underworld seems to notice my daughter's condition. I've never seen anything like this. My daughter is quite remarkable." Pandeia has a way to make people amazed by her, me the most. "Yes, it seems that even the creatures lends her their strength to support her."
"My daughter might be more amazing than I thought, with that in mind. Let's go." I instantly take us to where Pandeia lies. Mafisto transfered her to her personal bedroom. Selene is looking at her daughter very worried. Pandeia is still asleep and very much pale. Lana, one of the maids, is attending to her to make sure she doesn't get any worse. Once she sees us she bows. "Lord Hades, Lady Pandeia is still the same." I thank her and dismissed her for now. "You can leave me for a while so that I can give her blood and spend some time with her, Hades."
"I'm reluctant but for Pandeia's sake I will leave you alone with her. Please let me know once she wakes up. Mafisto should be coming to check up on her in a few minutes."
Selene takes a seat next to Pandeia and holds her hand. "Thank you Hades." I leave the room only to walk into all of my upper staff; Thanatos, Azreal, Sebastian, Hagar, Magnar and even the chef. I don't have the energy to talk to them right now, but she is their queen. "She's stable for now, chef please make some easy digestible food, Azreal and Sebastian, please see to the queen's duties and hand them over to me." They all said yes and ran off. Thanatos is observing me closely. "My lord, you are very much distressed." I punch the wall, leaving a hole in it.
"Of course I will be Thanatos! For tartarus sake my queen is bedridden with our unborn child!" He takes a step back at the tone of my voice. My heart feels like it's breaking and I'm overwhelmed with worry and fear. I don't like these feelings, they are new to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder, showing me his support. "She will be better soon Hades, you did not cone to love her for nothing." He is right, despite her always looking frail, she is strong and I must have faith in her that she will pull through.  "Let's run an errand while Selene is still with her." It's a present I've been meaning to get, but never got the chance and I believe now is a perfect time. "Where are we going?" He follows me in haste.
"To Hephaestus realm." Thanatos flinched at that, he has nothing against Hephaestus, he's hoping not to run into Aphrodite. Despite what myths says, she does not sleep around with everyone, she's just a major flirt but will not go further then that. But we all know she and Ares have been in a love affair ever since whe can remember and we never understood why Zeus married Hephaestus to Aphrodite when it was clear she loved Ares. Where do you think the line, 'There's a fine line between love and war' comes from? "Alright, you better hope she's not there."

The place where Hephaestus lives looks quite similar to mine, but more like inside of a volcano kind of vibe. You could hear the sounds of Hephaestus forging whatever he came up with. "Hephaestus, do you have it ready." He scowls back at me. "Not even a hello or something, just barging in like you own the place." He runs off somewhere and I wait. I can see Thanatos is more alert, he really doesn't want to run into Aphrodite. "She doesn't seem to be here Thanatos, relax." I could see his body relax a bit.
"What do you even wanted that we had to come here for?" Hephaestus comes out with a box and hands ir over to me. "My finest work if I do say so myself,used from the materials you gave me." He hands me over a box and I open it. "It's perfect Hephaestus." I close the lid again and he laughs. "Of coarse it is! I made it so it perfect."
"That ego of yours Hephaestus." He smirks, "I know, it's bot as big as yours." I roll my eyes and head back to my realm.

Pandeia is now awake when I enter her room. "Husband."
She smiled, but you could see it was a weak smile. She was still tired. "Pandeia Darling are you oky." She feels better. She took my hand off of hwr forehead and kissed it. "I'm oky Hades, our baby is fine." She placed my hand on her bump and I instantly relax. Selene left the room to give us some space. "Don't look so worried Hades, I'm scared that your face will break if you frown intensifies." She pulls my mouth so that I smile. It softens me up, looking into her eyes. "I'm..." My hands starts to shake. "I'm scared Pandeia, I don't..." She shuts me up with a kiss. "You won't lose me or our baby. I'm here for good, you won't get rid of me that easy." She places my head between her breast and plays with my hair, she knows it calms me down. "Everything will ok oky Hades." She whisper and kiss my head and that was how I fall asleep. In her arms.

I wake up with the feeling of Pandeia playing with me hair. "Morning Husband, sleep well?" I kiss her lips and stretch out. "Mmm, how are you feeling?" The life on her eyes have returned. "Alot better." I see the box that I meant to give her yesterday. "I got you something." I give the box for her and she squealed. "Oh it's so pretty Hades! Is it really for me?" I chuckle. "You haven't even seen what I got you." She kissed me. "It doesn't matter, it comes from you."

It was a black box decorated with golden flowers and patterns with a big flower on top decorated with diamonds."

"Don't shake it!" I stress, knowing she will do that and she frowns with a pout

"Don't shake it!" I stress, knowing she will do that and she frowns with a pout. "I don't like that you know me so well." She crosses her hands, clearly throwing a fit. I nibbled on her ear and she giggles, "Are you sure about that?" I keep nibbling and then she pushes me away. "Alright." She smiles and opens the lid. "Oh Hades." Her eyes are wide with her mouth hanging. "This is for me?" I nod. "But it's... It's..." She was at a loss for words. I was nervous, does she like it? Was it too much? Suddenly I feel her kiss against mine. "Before your mind goes in overdrive." She kisses me again, this time more passionate. "I love it Hades."
"Y... You do?" She kisses me again. "Will you put it on me?" She holds the box so I can put her gift on her. "If fits you perfect." The crown was really made for her,just for her.

" The crown was really made for her,just for her

"It looks beautiful on you." She looked absolutely beautiful. "My Queen." I gently claimed her lips and she leaned in to kiss me more as she pulled me closer and tugs on my hair which made me groan. "Only yours."
Our tungs fight for dominance and I had to stop.
"Pandeia, you are fragile right now, I can't." She smirked.
"Hades, there is more than one way to pleasure me without making me do anything at all."
Dear tartarus help me.