Old Friend_ 51: Pandeia

Hades went to stand on line for some ice cream and I waited at the table. I have been having such a fun time and it was highly adorable how Hades was among people.
I was looking at all the people with their families when I saw someone I knew very well. "Persephone?" She froze and turned around and her eyes went from fear to relief. "Pan, what are you doing here?"
"Well believe it or not, Hades and I are on vacation slash honeymoon." I swear her eyeballs almost fell out. "You are joking, right?" I laughed. "Yeah I can't believe it myself, but here we are."
She smiled, "Pandeia I'm sorry for what I did, it was wrong for me to force you into a marriage when I myself knew how terrible it feels. I should have just made you swear not to tell anyone where I was going." She looked down in shame. "Don't worry Steffy, everything worked out in the end. I'm really happy with Hades. I love the gloomy man." It looked like a whole weight has been lifted off of her. "You know they are still looking for you, especially your mother." She rolled her eyes.
"I know, but I don't want to be found. I'm happy here, I don't want to go back. My mother wanted to control my every action, I just couldn't deal with it anymore."
I guess all mothers can't be like mine.
"Momma, momma!" A little boy and girl slammed their bodies against her and Persephone giggled. "Don't let your mother fall!" A man ran to us, completely out of breath. I stood there, amazed, shocked, I'm not sure what to think right now. "Pan, I'd like you to meet my husband, George. Our son Arie Deacon, and our baby girl Calista." George has sand brown hair, cute blue eyes, very tall and lean build. Has thick black rimmed glasses and a goofy smile. Arie looked like George with Persephone eyes and Calista looks like Persephone with George's eyes. "You have a beautiful family Steffy, I'm glad everything worked out for you too." George grabbed Persephone by the waist and pulled her closer to him, making her blush. It made me happy to know she was happy. She crouched down to her kids, "This is your Auntie Pan, she's a queen." Their eyes widen with wonder. "Really Momma!?" Calista squealed and clapped her hands. "Yes lovie." She looked up to me. "George knows about me, everything." I was shocked again. "Took it pretty hard, but I love her, no matter what." He looked at her with so much love. It made me feel all giddy. "Auntie Pan, can you do magic?" Arie's eyes were wide and kind of demanding. "May I?" I asked Steffy and she gave me the go ahead and took George's hand.
I kneel down to Arie's level, I snapped my fingers and everyone is froze in time. Their cute mouths hanged open, "Woowww! Momma can you do that too?" Calista ask. "No child, only the queen can." I rubbed my hands together and blew it. A little star dragon appeared and he yelled. "This is so awesome!" He played with the dragon and I look to Calista and did the same. This time a star peagasus appeared and she yelled as well. George was just as amazed as he watch his children play with these mythical creatures.

"Pandeia is everything..." Hades rushed but then stopped when he saw Persephone and her family. Persephone was now stressed as well.
"Hello Hades." She gave a small bow to him. Hades stood next to me, unable to say anything as he watched the children play. "Husband this is her husband George and their kids, Arie and Calista." George was scared out of his mind in the presence of Hades, that did not surprise me. Very vew people are not scared of him. "Husband be nice." I whispered. Hades tried to smile, but only ended up looking sadistic, like he is ready to end the world.
The only smile, it seems, the only real smile I will ever see is when he is looking at me or our son. "Your kids are lovely Persephone." He said and they smiled.
Yay, points for Hades! "Thank you Hades."
"We have a son as well, his name is Zagreus." I bragged, Persephone smiled. "I'm so glad for you guys."
"You can always come and visit?" I knew Hades was glaring at me. Persephone laughed, "I'm good Pan, you know my mother will find me if I do. But it was nice to see you guys." The creatures disappeared and everything went back to normal. The children pouted, but they quickly joined their mother and father. "Goodbye kiddos." I ruffled their hair. I hugged Persephone and George. "Take care Persephone." We watched them walk away hand in hand. "You blessed them didn't you?" Hades asked, I just smiled like an innocent child. "Who knows." And I run away from him, laughing all the way. "Pandeia get back here!" He yelled while running after me.

~Persephone~

It was good seeing Pandeia again and I am glad she got her happy ending like she always wanted. "Hades is absolutely terrifying." George said and I laughed. "It takes a special woman to stand next to that man."
George agreed as they watched Hades and Pandeia walking away.
It really looked strange to see Hades with ice cream.
She chuckled, she doubt that if she married Hades that he would do this for her.
"Momma, will we see Auntie Pan again?" George picked up our son. "Who knows lovie, they work in strange ways. Maybe if you are in trouble one day you can call on them. I'm sure Auntie Pan will come to you."
Their eyes sparkled, "Woaw! Oky!"
"Come now kids, lets go home, your mother needs rest." I rolled my eyes.
"This is not my being pregnant you know." George picked me up and I squealed and clinged onto him.
"Maybe not, but that won't stop me from worrying about you."
I kissed him. "I love you George."
He gave me that smile that made me fall inlove with him.
"And I love you more."