1. color me green

"Mae".." lungry( hungry).. three year old Arthit looks at his mother and tugs her arms as she is busy stationary shopping..and not paying enough attention to him..

" Baby wait I told you just two minutes before ,that wait for five minutes more..we will go to the fruit section , buy some juicy apples for you and then we can go home.." Arthits mother tries to soothe the hungry irritated boy..but she can't help it.. she is a single mother, its not easy getting a day off from the hospital.

And like all day off for a single working mom, this day off should be properly utilised for preparing for the week long absence from home..and stocking the refrigerator well for her growing boy.. so that he doesn't become his grumpy self and make the baby sitters run..

They slowly move their trolley to the grocery and fruit section..

" I will putt..I will lo it..( I will push , I will do it) now Arthit wants to push the heavy trolly ladden with stationaries and some ready made snack packets..

" Baby oon it's heavy ..do you want to sit on it..I will give you a ride ."

" I ll putt..pls Mae..althit putt"

" Oh. God ..this stubborn boy will never listen..okay ..you push.."

Arthit's mother reluctantly let the boy push the trolley but she keeps a firm hand on the handle as he pushes the base of it..but a new eyeliner displayed catches her eye and for a blink she just let's her hand slack..

# Crash#

Arthit has already crashed the trolley onto a stagnant trolley on the other side in the narrow passage of the makeup section, where another boy was sitting on the child holder of the trolley, dangling his legs from the side, as his mother is also busy checking out some lipstick shades..

The other child immidiately looses balance and falls head fast inside the shopping basket, holding the vegetables,inside the other  trolley..

" Awww" the child screams and hearing that
Arthit starts laughing..seeing him all tumbled with leg sticking out and head down within the shopping basket ..and potatoes around him and carrots sticking on his nose..

Arthit's mother rushes horrified helping the other mom getting the poor child out of the embarrassing and painful predicament..

" I am so so sorry " she keeps on apologizing..

Arthit has stopped laughing now, he has gotten that glare from his mother which clearly stated he is in trouble and may get no pink milk today for his mischief. He stands with head lowered and cheeks all flushed ..painting a very sorry and a very cute picture.. store people have also rushed to the scene assessing for any serious injury..but nobody can blame the pretty child..he looks too adorable to be scolded..even the mother of the other child ruffles his hair..as he starts sniffing..

" Hey hey dek..its ok he is not hurt..its not your fault..come on look up, see.. my son is alright..it's his fault too..I told him not to dangle his legs from the side.. obviously he will not listen..come on look up..no one is scolding you baby." 

Arthit looks up to find dark piercing eyes, little red due to crying looking right back..at him.. all scared ..

" I am so sorry, Arthit say sorry to aunty and to this little boy.. come on"

" Torry(sorry) " but he can't look away from the piercing gaze which has now turned amazed from the initial scared.,.even a small shy smile has appeared on the other boys tanned face ..still looking back at him..

Arthit can't help but give his dimpled smile back which makes the other boy's eyes go wider and more awed..

"It's ok baby .. no need for sorry ..like I told your mom..it was just an accident..kong is  equally naughty if not more ...let's go Kong..he has just started learning waving and small words ..he is two, come on wave bye Kong"

Kong just stares back not moving his eyes off the older child..smiling happily back at him.. his all teeth showing..

" He likes you I guess" Kong's mom starts to push the trolley away as she takes her leave from Arthit's mom..who is still looking very guilty.....

" Bye ,.may be see you again sometimes next time during shopping. I come often during weekdays at this time ..weekends are difficult since kongs father is at home and generally lots of guests"

" I come only during weekends..you are really kind..Arthit needed a good scolding..he is sometimes too naughty, your child could have been seriously hurt"

" Hey, they are children after all....I have two more at home..I know how handful they can be..don't fret..bye..Kong .. wave bye to Arthit..pls baby"

Arthit also raises  his hand to wave a bye back..only to stop midway..when Kong speaks up for the first time" allltit(Arthrit) tyyeeee tyeeee..(bye bye) .

He keeps on looking back at the older boy, almost again falling off from the trolley..as his mom hurriedly pushes the trolley towards the cash counter and Arthits mom starts dragging him to the grocery and fruit corner..

" Thw grewewn thress ladii was gwood"( the green dress lady was good)

" Green dress lady..who green dress lady baby..we saw no green dress lady.." Arthit's mom was confused..but little omnious..

" Laat ladii( that lady) , Kkong Mae"

"Kong's Mae..!!?green dress" Arthits mom is a doctor herself, she has suspected some time back difficulty with his colour recognition but she was not sure since children of Arthit's age  tend to mix up things..and colors .. its natural..but Kong's mother was wearing a very bright red dress, standing out from the crowd..
Arthit's mom is sure she has just come for a last minute shopping before party ..because she was already dressed so..

"Arthit .." she reaches the fruit corner and picks up the brightest reddest apple..she mentally reprimands herself, she should not have ignored the signs..and holds the apple up to his eye level...bracing herself for the answer..

" What colour is it baby?"

" Gwreewn"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️💜💜

A/n:::they meet ..and they will again meet..
Hows the first chapter ..

How's baby Kong and baby Arthit's meeting ?

do vote comment share..

I will try to post again tomorrow..but this will be having one update per day mostly..when possible definitely double update .but if I skip update I will apologize before.. that may happen..