9. Days dont count

🤤🤤🤤drool over them from the video and read away.. smut alert🔥🔥🔥💥☄️💥

The mouth takes him and the hand rubs him, he doesn't know where he is laid down, splayed open.. he barely recognises the cold metal of the car where his upper body lies or the scorching sun or the heat of a body coverings his own and giving him shade , .. as he is turned back and fondled from behind .. his rim is rubbed with fingers so smooth and he can just scream pleasurable notes .. the length doesn't impale him but the fingers do as he hugs the metal and pushes his ass out for more deeper intrusion.. buckling up his body and screaming "arghhh "every time the nerve bundles are feverishly touched .. but kong is not allowing him to come as he keeps on pinching the slit and fondling his balls , he can only writhe and beg ..but without any mercy from his master .. kong is in no mood to end the torture only picks up his pace ..he can only curl his toes and fists his palms as the heat coursing through his veins burn everything inside..

The wind picks up caressing his skin, hardening his nipples more .. the smell of green grass and lush vegetation drowned in their own unique mating odour and chirps of bird fading away as length impales him now .. the blue sky looses the colour in his eyes as he comes , clouded in red haze of lava of lust .. orgasm so strong taking his surrounding to oblivion.. he is broken then brought together again and he finishes with another spurt and slides down the metal of the car bonnet as kong supports his weight ..

Arthit again sleeps off for the rest of the way cocooned around kong's chest as he drives carefully with one hand , occasionally kissing the sleeping man on the top of his head .. kong keeps on stealing glances to the sleeping warmth laid on his chest .. the road is empty, the greenery turns more lush and the endless paddy fields start appearing as his arrival towards his destination comes nearer..but he wishes this journey never ends , with Arthit seating so close to his heart..

But kong can see the small inn ahead

But kong can see the small inn ahead .. he parks his car gaining cynical glances from the locals .. now he understands when Arthit stated earlier , while just starting their journey ,after knowing their destination ,unimpressed at his poor choice of vehicle that he will stand out like a sore ass among all the good assets .. he has smacked him then but now he thinks he should have borrowed the bike from Em , next moment he smiles, then how will the afternoon hot sex , over his car would have happened? No regrets only pleasure.. ohh yes ..no way he is regretting that with the sleeping beauty still cuddled to him and his own one arm sweetly sore holding him close..he will not change a thing..

He calls Arthit softly " oon baby we reached dear .. get up" he softly kisses his head again.. as blows air onto his sensitive ears.. he knows he is ticklish there now .. Arthit squirms in his sleep , a soft smile spreading onto his lips..

" Oon, come on get up..we have reached" Kong again blows in his ears..Arthit now gets up , taking in the surrounding, stretches and purrs like a cat, enjoying the crisp air through the open hood of the car.. Kong leans in and kisses his plump cheeks..and inhales the smell of fresh mint and something sweet.. Arthit smells heavenly..