13. dilemma of the sun

Mew stares, as Arthit keeps on writing and drawing something in his note pad .. now, no Phana is there from last seven days to stop his direct line of sight to his dream man ..he can now freely ogle the beautiful specimen..they are now in final year and he knows he has waited far too long to even approach him.. he has shown a perfect gay phobic image to draw Arthit's attention a long time ago and has basked into the reputation of being his love interest, which is sadly for Mew, slowly fading since beginning of third year ..

Arthit still teases him,but much less frequently , he likes when he ruffles his hair or pats his back , intentional accidentally..but Mew has observed this all have reduced a lot since third year begining,and Mew is scared...

He has heard about his hook up with the engineering campus moon and their infamous make out in the washroom stall in his farewell party but the guy has left almost one and half years back..

Mew has never seen him around campus or near Arthit ever again, rarely he had caught the glimpse of his Nemesis on Facebook posts tagged to Arthit, confirming he is still in States and may be still keeping in contact.

Though Arthit hardly had ever commented back or posted anything on Facebook with him. Mew, thus is hopeful..he has finally gathered the courage to confess to him. There is only six months left to finish their course and Arthit's body guard , Phana, is gone after completing his extra 6 months internship to stay with his sweetheart Wayo and injured Arthit..

The accident and the almost fatal injury of his crush has been the major turning point for Mew, he couldn't believe he could have lost him permanently from his life..and stupidly without even confessing how much he loves and cares for him..he couldn't even say some nice sweet words to him while visiting him in hospital without getting Phana's glare and his own friends teasing ..about melting mewmew etc.. totally humiliating..

But enough is enough, he decides today shall be the 'd day' , time for waiting for the perfect time and his own mental preparation is over.. ...and Arthit seems to be in a very good mood too , humming as he is writing and drawing from the books and notes for the upcoming mid semester exams ..

" Arthit may I sit here?" Mew decides better to sit and speak , his legs feel all jelly and quivering..

" Are you the clone of Mew? The Mew I know generally abhors me and runs away ..he will never request so politely to sit beside the campus famous ' amazing gay' "

" May I sit Arthit pls .. don't tease .. I am sorry for my earlier behaviors"

" I am now absolutely sure you are the clone , but the chair is empty darling ..sit away but don't expect me to draw for you, sweetheart, today , not even a nice penis diagram .. I am already drowning in assignments after the stupid accident.. and I have to again become a topper this year too., I am a top all the way, always. " And he winks at the now fully red Mew before turning his attention back to work.

.Mew sighs ,.. this is the major reason why it is so difficult to approach Arthit..Mew just becomes speechless with his play of words..

After sometime of their working on their individual assignments in companionable silence and his classmates having stopped throwing amazed glances at both of them ,,even unknown to Arthit going to the extent of clicking their picture and posting it with a # methit, Mew gathers his own courage again to speak ,

" Ahem, Arthit, will you talk to me for sometime at the backstairs of the library..I need to clear some air with you"

" My air is absolutely clean and pollution free Mew ..no need to meet up and apologize for your earlier behaviors, we are very cool.. now pls go back to work .. I don't like to be disturbed while studying dear.."