epilogue...

Arthit is finishing his medical school today. He has been selected for his surgical residency at Michigan university,U.S.A. and this time Kong is going to meet him in two months for his own master's too after completion of his  internship in Thailand this year. Both of them can't be more happier. They are finally very close to achieving their own  financial independence.

Arthit still loves to paint and kongpob loves his photography. They have both decided to save up enough one day to jointly open up their dream studio showcasing their works and also helping newbie artists. Kongpob gazes on proudly as Arthit gets the gold medal for being all through topper of  his class and also the dean congratulating him on selection for the prized masters programme at Michigan university.

Arthit in graduation gown is looking so gorgeous, Kong can't help but admire his boyfriend. They will again  be in a distance relationship for two months and may again separate after two years because Arthit's medical program  will take more years than Kong , but kong is not worried this time . He knows he is Arthit's the one. Nothing can change that , nothing will change that. He suddenly observes a person at the very back of the crowd, wiping his eyes. Arthit is busy clicking pictures with his  class mates now, not forgetting to shove Mew out of frame in the midst of it. His mother , Phana and his engineering gang are busy taking candid shots of the event .

Kong , quietly and slowly makes his way to the back , not wanting to gain any of their attention. He hopes Arthit cannot see him with so many of his classmates and junior admirers , his students flocked around him and others are distracted too. He goes and stands in front of the person almost about to leave.

" so you are leaving?"

Mr Jake is startled but smiles seeing the tanned boy, his son's boyfriend, gazing back at him.

" I can't even congratulate him. Atleast I wanted to see him once before he leaves this country for so many years. Am I wrong to come?"

" the wrong you did so many years back,you are paying the price still . If you want my opinion, I am glad you came . Arthit deserves his both parents today. He has achieved a great fit and this is a very important day for him. I wanted to talk to you to assure you that Arthit is not leaving his painting dream. He will become a surgeon like his mother by profession but he will always be a painter at heart. I will make sure he will never let that dream die. So a part of you will always be there within him. Though he may never forgive you . I can't promise you reconciliation but assure you of your son's happiness and I love him too much to ever let him go or cheat on him  . That's all I needed to say to you."

Kong turns around and goes back to Arthit. He feels lighter,  he feels he needed this talk with the missing parent in his boyfriend's life.  He has been a major part of his upbringing.. though through shadows a constant presence in his life . Suddenly kong feels Arthit piercing eyes at him. There's a angry glint in those mirthful eyes.

" Did he see him talking to Mr Jake?" Kong gulps . He is scared . Arthit saw him .

Kong approaches him and Arthit excuses himself from his friend's and followers and takes kong's hand and drags him away to an vacant corner of the school gym, in between hooting and sarcastic cheering from both his mom and friends. But kong is shivering in his shoes .

" so you went to speak to him behind my back?" Kong looks down at his shoes, mumbling softly

" so you saw him before?"

" and I ignored him, you being a softy had to talk to him huh!!remember my eyes never leave you. You thought I will not notice you slipping away!!moron stupid jerk!!"

" sorry , but he looked so sad and forlorn, and he is your dad after all , so I thought I just talk to him and assure him that his son is precious to me too and I love him a lot . That's all." He gives his famous all flirty smile which he knows melts his boyfriend for sure.
" kongpob sutthilak don't try to charm your way out of this. You will get your due punishment for going behind my back and talk to that man tonight after graduation party for sure. Wait for it."

Kong gulps nodding his head in agreement. He is sure he will not be able to walk tomorrow or sit . He hopes Arthit takes pity on him and not paint his balls blue like last time and left him hanging in mid orgasm, when he screwed up. His boyfriend can be evil incarnate when he desires to be and softest cuddly koala next moment when he wants to be.

Arthit pulls him closer and smashes their lips before he can gather his thoughts and his hands expertly goes inside his pants and grabs his penis and gives it a tug up and down . When his belt has come undone with his pants loose kong is kept wondering as Arthit starts jerking him off at this secluded corner and just as he feared left him half hanging and abruptly turns around.

" this is just the trailer , full show is still remaining moony." Kong is about to protest and whine when he comes back again and finishes what he started bringing kong to an amazing climax , the thrill of getting discovered adding to the two horny men's excitement more . He wipes him off with kongs own handkerchief and kisses him passionately, whispering in his ears

" thank you kong, for assuring him , for talking to him. Because I can't do it. I have no assurance, no good decent words for him but he is still my father, My painting stems from him. So yes he is part of me how much I try to deny and not accept it."

but don't think I will not remember your sneaking out on me .. so wait for some colourful time tonight and let's go before the dean himself comes in search of me . The old man loves me too much"

Arthit is happy today, it is the happiest day of his life , he is graduating today, his friends are there, the love of his life is there with him and his both parents were there seeing him wearing the graduation robe and taking the oath . He is a doctor, he is a painter, no he is a colour-blind painter and he loves to paint red . His type of red . The red of love, the red of his bloodline , the red connecting one human being to another .

Yes, Arthit has learnt to be happy , the happiest among all graduating new doctors today. He will one day learn forgiveness too . May be that day he can ask his dad to take him to Paris, like he desired years earlier, to show him the great masters paintings and architectures around .. he may then that day capture the glorious setting sun rays falling on one of them and same voice will ask him again" paint this for us . Son." And he will . He will paint for them . For their love which remained unrequited unlike his own lovestory.

Kong by his side .

Celebrating his togetherness , passion and dreams very much requited and soaring high, may be he will propose him there . Arthit knows this is not a dream this is a reality waiting to be realised. Someday . Someday very soon. Love is all that is required for his story to reach that end . Red ? Green never deterred him and will never deter him, he is sure .

He looks at kong as his boyfriend is dancing with his core group and kong's own core group at zing. The lights of the disc painting his face a ethereal shine. Arthit walks seductively and winks at his boyfriend and makes his way to the washroom to create another happy memory for tonight. Groans and moans soon drowning all sounds of music and party around as the two souls find and loose into each other ...again and again.

🌈🌈🌈☁️☁️☁️THE END☁️☁️☁️🌈🌈🌈
  This is just the beginning of their journey together .

Arthit is a true amalgamation of his parents and kong is his true support, his soulmate his match in everything.

See. You all . If and when I see you all again..

love you all my readers . Thank you 🙏 🙏🙏🙏