8. Not Arth Moony

Kong can just wait for Arthit , as the later runs away after their kissing which lasted for ..well most of the remaining time ..because kong just can't get enough of Arthit.. and he has discovered to his delight he may be one of the few persons to make Arthit speechless and moaning for more ,..just like Arthit can do the same to him..

He has no obligation to attend any more classes since he has already quit the course .. so he just lays down in the shade of the trees .. looking up to the sky.. fate has been funny to him.. when he thought he is getting close to his dream of getting a management degree and a professional photography course to his name .. Arthit comes along as the curve ball.. who would have known he can fall this fast for anybody.. without knowing anything he has fallen so deep that his heart clenches everytime he thinks about separation from this crazy man he is officially dating now.. they hardly know each other and soon they will be in long distance relationship.. how they will work that out he doesn't know , but they will work something out that he definitely knows ..

Arthit doesn't seem like a man to date casually, he feels he is a loner facading the introvert in him by his sly perviness .. evident from how he has no fb , no Twitter no Instagram etc etc.. kong has tried to search him on those social media platforms even through college fb group without any avail..he all but disappeared for two weeks on him ..kong wishes if he can just turn back time and can get those two weeks back , for them to spend a little more time together.. he cannot decide now whether fate is good or bad to him..at least his luck made him meet his unique man ..

When kong sleeps off in the shade, he doesn't really know ..all the tiredness of the night catching onto him.. Sudden cold touch on his head he opens his eyes to find Arthit lips on his forehead and hands caressing through his jet black hair ..

 Sudden cold touch on his head he opens his eyes to find Arthit lips on his forehead and hands caressing through his jet black hair

Kong pulls him immediately forwards and presses their lips together in a searing hungry kiss .. he has missed him a lot.. how does one become so smitten in just one day , he doesn't know but Arthit has injected into him in a whirlwind of passion and want , he has never thought humanely possible .. Arthit returns the kiss with equal farvour, wanting more as the tongue is moving all around his mouth .. and kong can just let him do whatever he wants.. but it's afternoon, students and sometimes even professors walk through this area to get to the canteen , it's like a short cut .. so they leave the kiss soon, both disliking the bond broken.. But keep eye to eye .. wanting the other to remove the silence to have ' the talk' regarding them and their new budding relationship..

" so, I am leaving on Sunday.. and i have free days everyday now.. since I have already quit college, no official obligation to attend classes anymore .. i am planning to go for a short photography trip to the countryside to showcase my work for the photography course I am willing to take up in states, before going home on Friday ..
so, are you free or can you bunk classes now? .. engineering faculty seniors have finished exams and will start their semester break from tomorrow what about you?" Kong knows he is the one leaving, he is the one need to tell all his plans .. today is Monday they have only 4 days with each other.. he looks away as suddenly he feels guilty and sad both..this is so not right.. a man like Arthit deserves more time ..