3. Flirty sun

Phana has to look up from his big fat surgery books as Arthit keeps on drawing on the histology practical books one after the other ..

" so how many today?"

" ten.."

" you have no shame .. taking money for histology drawings from your own class mates, first you should not help them for mere extra pocket money and second you know right , if professor finds out you are screwed"

" p pha , you already told me that around ten times yesterday and I told you ten times back .. they have to do redo if they are caught, my name will not be uttered ever . So I will not be scolded or screwed unless you out me ....so stop worrying about me and think about how to woo your love  Wayo.. and pls let me finish these drawings fast without much ado.. I want to go and see p bright and p knot at engineering faculty, I got today time after many months.."

" Give me the truth Arthit not bullshit ..you are dying to see the campus moon .. not them .. missing bright and knott .. my foot .. you sneaky little thing, make a fool of someone else not me.."

" oye.. p pha .. I heard he is so good looking.. I missed his performance too because of the conference .. and you don't show me his photo also .. and you are sneaky .. not me .. you told p bright and p Knott also not to show me any pic of him .. and my friends I cannot ask even... they are anyways teasing me with Mew now..I can't even utter engineering moon name in front of them, my game will be ruined then.. "

"Why are you letting yourself to be teased by Mew name? You don't even like that guy?"

" that's why .. Mew also doesn't like me .. that day he almost fainted in the dissection lab when I brushed passed him a little too close for comfort, my hands playing innocently on his buttocks ..it was so fun to watch, he doesn't like the fact of guys liking guys,, and quite vocal about hating gays and all , You know that right..lol"

" yea I know, he is a prick I do agree , but you are always causing mischief .. were you the one who drew in his copy penis dissection in full colour?? Why am I even asking .. it's must have been you!!"

( The drawing done by Arthit in Mew's copy

( The drawing done by Arthit in Mew's copy ...this are known as histological drawings)

" lol , p pha .. I am not agreeing to that.. now let me take my leave to swoon over the campus moon as you already guessed..now burn p pha .just burn .your Arthit is taking flight.."

" go , go ..I am not burning..he is drool worthy.. I still don't understand why you abhor from social media, you could have easily seen him, without asking us"

" your plan for bringing me to line, what's app , fb and Instagram etc etc in such sneaky ways will always fail p pha .. I don't like moi life plastered on some virtual wall .. moreover , I don't have any time .., when I don't study.. I paint .. bye p pha .. go search for your wind .. he may be passing it"
*( wayo meaning wind)*