2. that's my type of red

" p bright ..pls pass me the bright orange one ."

" This one..?"

" No , no..the brightest orange one "

" This one?"

" No flaming reddish orange one"

" Oh .god . Arthit I will kill you...moron you just want me to swear at you so that you can complain to Mom about how I made fun of your disability..Arthit you are incorrigible."

" What p bright..are you calling me disabled ..I am busy studying so I told you to pick up a good red shirt for me from my cupboard..are you cursing at me.." Arthit gives his all innocent look at his cousin..

Bright swears , he will murder Arthit someday..this cousin of his is a vicious evil genious. It's been almost five years Arthit is staying with them ..and bright swears he feels adopted ..his biological parents eat out of Arthit's hands ..and he has to agree they have every reason too. The guy knows how to sweet talk when he wants and not to mention excellent grades and cute looks..and well how can he forget painting..!!

Arthit is colourblind.. well specifically red green colorblind.. that is he cannot see red..or green Spectra difference clearly..but who cares when one can paint like that..how he does what he does bright doesn't know ..but he is super proud of this nerdy evil cousin of his..well , he will never admit that to him even during his worst nightmare..!! He will be killed before he utters a single word of praise for this stupid super cute cousin of his..*aargghhh*

Arthit had shifted to their home and bright's school, five years ago, when he turned seven years old because as his mother lightly puts it "she could nomore take care of his mischievous self alone and care givers have all given up". She has also got promoted at her hospital job becoming second in charge of the surgery team under great Prof danai. His mother makes it a point to visit him during every weekend,  driving 6hrs up and down , just to be with her son and she gives Bright the satisfaction of seeing Arthit getting scolded. This weekend unfortunately or fortunately his mom left early morning for a surgery and Arthit immediately planned an escapade..

Everybody knows Arthit's mom is the only one that can see through all the tricks Arthit weaves around most people in his vicinity and his pranks are innocent but hilarious. Like the time he coloured brights hair "bright green" in his sleep, and explained to his mom that he was trying to learn how colouring works on hair too..

Though her brother and her sister in-law remain unfazed  by any of Arthits misdeeds .. and keep on spoiling her grumpy cute kid after she leaves..Arthit knows his mom misses him a lot and he always spends those precious two days cuddled in her arms at night, though he is now 12 years old..

..he , bright can count, behave like a saint just for those two days. The weekends that his mother visits ..after that he is devil in saints disguise. Sadly for bright even his own friends love this young naughty boy's company and listen to his all evil plans all the time.. like RightNow, they are all planning to bunk maths tuitions and go for climbing the only small plateau they call hill two kilometers away from their home.

His parents have gone out for a lunch meeting with his father's bosses' family who have come for a visit here .. and bright has promised to take care of Arthit since it is weekend and Arthit' s mom unexpectedly left.... like this brat needed taking care!! Arthit immediately has made him call knot( his friend,) tootah( Arthits friend) , Prem ( his friend) and Todd ( Arthit's best friend) in the respective order to plan for this bunking class and having fun time...

But bright has to agree , it's boring to study on a weekend and listen to parents advice to stay back home on a perfect autumn afternoon when the weather is so damn good . So here they are getting ready to sneak out from house and to the valley and then to the hilltop ..all because of Arthit..he can never obey rules .