5. Hey moony

Arthit is looking like a mass murderer as he sits with bones all around him.. there are three skulls, one full, two half , hand bones, leg bones, maxilla, mandible etc etc and his ten first year students listening to him explain anatomy along with drawing with rapt attention.

 there are three skulls, one full, two half , hand bones, leg bones, maxilla, mandible etc etc and his ten first year students listening to him explain anatomy along with drawing with rapt attention

He has some 20 students in first year and he takes biweekly anatomy classes for them divided into two groups of ten each..he takes his tuition classes always at his favourite place, just behind the library there is a back stair and shades of trees ..they all crowd around him while he is busy explaining and also staring at couples making out .. no action for him but at least he can watch others, there is a reason why this is his favourite spot( he is wicked, he knows),

a man needs some entertainment right? And who told the whole college to bring their girlfriend's and boyfriends here, when it's not even fully dark.? " "Horny college students" he huffs in his mind staring dreamily ahead ..

..he sighs looking at one of his classmate getting a good French kiss from another behind a tree, another one he guesses is getting a blow job  ..last time he got any action .. decades ago..

truth is ,he is too busy ..he is most sorted after student teacher in the medical faculty.. for his unique explanation capabilities and dry sense of humour.. he is a fun guy to hang out with .. everybody thinks they are friends with him while he is only truly close to phana and his old group in engineering faculty.. but he has hardly gotten time to visit even Todd in this last two weeks .. he had finished his paintings which thankfully got sold and with this tuition money he can buy more supplies of paint and paper and also increase his saving for opening his own studio someday .. his own private dream..other than being a surgeon like his mother ..his dreams keep him busy and he has been able to forgo the urge to seriously date up until Two weeks ago, he wishes things were different with that certain man..

He sighs again deeply ,he is doing that a lot now for the last two weeks,  remembering the engineering faculty moon.. while his students start copying his drawings of the parts of bone..

he has not gone even once back to pursue the guy, he was so hot and had seemed so familiar.. his bad luck .

Knot has scolded him very badly even bright and prem .. for his unhinged behaviour that day to a committed man.. the moon is taken, he didn't know, stupid Phana always providing half information and Todd too.. Kongpob is dating some girl named khao fang ..

Arthit had felt bad making the guy flustered and had felt too embarrassed later to even face him and apologize for the hard hit .. he is not a girlfriend snatcher.. he is an 'amazing gay' not someone who likes breaking home. Broken home and affairs are sensitive topics for him.

He starts to explain the next bone piece , when his phone rings

" come fast to canteen.. your moon will go off to states in a week .. I just got the information , don't you want to swoon over him one last time"