6. Pseudo boyfriend

" hey moony like what you see" that is the beginning of the tortuous flirty night for kong. He is tipsy himself but Arthit , he discovers is another league altogether . after only two drinks .. he becomes more open and wicked with his words, if that is even possible ..his hands are playing on his ass cheeks as they dance together , bodies moving with synchronisation with the music, his eyes hooded and filled with lust .. oh god .. kong is hard just looking at him..

occasionally he flicks his tongue or softly blows on his ears and exposed collar bone , when they come close during the dance.. as music picks up to a maddening pace .. everyone around them has left them in their own world and kong can't help but look at those pink lips .. glistening now as Arthit licks it softly..

" I will taste like watermelon tonight .. wanna bet?"
Kong can't help but pull Arthit towards him.. holding his waist tightly.. like the man will disappear if he lets him go..

" where were you for this two weeks? Why didn't you come and flirt with me ?"

" missed my flirting tanny honey bun?"

" no I don't know why but I want to get to know you more, now I am running out of time"

Arthit is in no mood for sentimental conversations he is floating onto a different level now..kong's heady musky scent is driving him crazy and his own wild hormones..

" why not get to know me intimately.. more ways than you can think of handu?"

" are you always this horny" kong is a gentleman , he can't take advantage of a drunken man , moreover he is himself tipsy, they may regret it next morning, but this man is coming so hard and making him more harder with all his crazy body movements and seductive touches .. and they are still on the dance floor..among whole crowd of Kong's classmates and their prying scrutinizing eyes..

But, this all mundane men and women, not even Kong himself , can never stop Arthit from what he wants tonight..he again presses their bodies together .. and turns on his back slowly pressing his entire length of milky white body towards Kong's chest and goes down ..

(Play the song)
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kong feels he is put on a fire grill to roast alive .. his whole body is hot and burning with all the gyrating movements of Arthits back and hips on every part of his body .. his hand innocently sometimes running over his now very viable and visible hard on.. kong forgets he is in a nightclub , he forgets he is around friends who are openly gawking at them now.. he captures the pink lips immediately as the owner turns towards him and pushes him forward to the washrooms , the crowd paving the way for the now fervently kissing couple.. as the music plays on right round and right round..

How they enter one of the stalls , who closes the door , who strips who first nobody knows .. the naked flesh upon naked flesh is The only thing they remember.. the pale skin upon tanned skin.. the hands moving all over , the lips tasting every inch every crevice of each other .. they are both drunk and high .. drunk in lust and high on each other ..Kong finds himself moaning and grunting as he comes inside Arthit's mouth ..he is humming the tune of the song still around him..

he is humming the tune of the song still around him