7.moon's guide to date sun

The morning sun lights up the room and Kong can only utter a painful " ahhh" his head is splitting,hangover obviously, and his body is sore but so needy right now..he has spent most of the night tossing and turning.. playing the scenes in washroom stall..,again and again, Arthit behind him, his warm mouth around him, his hands massaging him,his lips tasting like watermelon devouring him and he knows he needs another cold shower and his hand to the rescue..if this continues, he will def catch a cold.. he has done this atleast thrice already through the night..the images vividly running through his mind..he is so screwed..

he hurriedly goes and again opens the cold shower, but that is not helping at all as now he can remember the kisses in the car ..the cold water reminding him the cold blast of ac and the hot tongue entering his cavern exploring teasing torturing him..

yea Arthit got his wish fulfilled much to Phana's irk, they fully made out in the car , caressing kissing devouring each other wantonly.. with Phana sitting like a statue and driving.

Who is Kong to deny anything to his horny sun.He just complied when lips found his lips and the rest is history.. Kong hands fast paces, moving up and down on his now fully hard length ,remembering the warm mouth teasing his slit,balls being fondled the rim getting licked and the tongue exploring him inside in and out ,more and more ..and he comes heavily in the shower spouting his liquid onto the walls again..silently cursing his luck.. the whereabouts about his lover from the night is still unknown to him..

Phana has dropped him off or can be said tore him off from the 'koala Arthit' sucking his lips fervently before pushing off to drop the horny lover of his..Kong still laughs remembering Phana's face..stone cold and murderous ..and Arthit nonchalantly dozing off giving Phana not even a grace of glance ..as he kept on muttering curses at Arthit while dropping Kong..

' pseudo boyfriend' what a odd name Phana has been christened by Arthit, well Arthit can only be expected to name someone like that ..like how Kong knows he is now christened as Moony in Arthit's vocabulary. But everything is not lost, he can find out about Arth this time, though today the first years donot have classes in the morning, since they have finished with their finals..the second year seniors will be present in the canteen or hazer's lay out especially whom kongpob wants , p Todd..

he will surely get all information today ,enough of hide and seek.. remembering Todd he also remembers Arthit's talk about an early morning exam today, poor thing how is he faring for that, he must be having such a bad hangover or sexover like him ? Kong mentally facepalms did he just think Arthit as poor thing and make a new vocabulary for his condition' sexover' !! Arthit is really rubbing hard on him by two encounters ..and he dearly wants to increase this encounters manifold soon..

He rushes out,primly dressed in student's uniform may be for the last time for this college, to get his man's information from phi Todd, first destination hazer office, the second years in between their exams generally laze over there..and sure enough his luck lady shines through as only Todd is holding his head and sitting with p Earth caressing his curly hair.. the exams must not have gone great after the night out..and they look like they must be having a moment of their own..but Kong doesn't care for giving privacy anymore ., his moments are fleeting too with each passing hours of the day..

" Swadee p Todd , p Earth,.. Arthit details pls.. where can I find him now? "Straight to the point kongpob, way to go..

Todd looks up to see his junior's eager shining face for his best friend and also the very visible hickeys ..his moron friend ultimately scored, but like a real weirdo that is him he has not even exchanged numbers though exchanged all other bodily fluids lavishly and now this young man is left dangling searching for his bestie..