10. Second rule of Sun

They have spend four days and three-nights at this countryside inn, exploring all the surrounding areas , camping, shooting so many pictures of scenery around and also Arthit in various poses.. they have even gone trekking to the small monastery on top of a small hillock near by and had a picnic lunch there ..Arthit feels like he is in some kind of blissful fairy tale with his own dashing Prince Charming..

He can't help but feel all hot and tingly down south when he remembers yesterday's sunset and the three nights at the inn sleeping beside the hot and needy boyfriend of his

He can't help but feel all hot and tingly down south when he remembers yesterday's sunset and the three nights at the inn sleeping beside the hot and needy boyfriend of his .. they have not only christened the bed obviously, but have not spared even the floor or the rickety table to fulfill their hunger for each other ..but the hottest one? .. well , It was after kong wrapped up the shoot of the countryside for this trip .. the last photo of Arthit standing under the shade of trees ..dreaming and broody .. and then kong had but jumped on him in the clearing..not anticipating the tiger waiting for him too..predator didnt know he had only been the pray all this time..

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💞💞💞🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💞💞💞🔥🔥

Arthit had quickly pinned him down, and all but tore his buttons off and both their pants were gone with their boxers in minutes , like horny teenagers they had devoured each other, biting nibbling and sucking , not caring even if they were seen or the world was coming to an end .... but kong soon would find out he was on the receiving end this time for sure as Arthit's tongue did a dip inside his rim.. while his fingers pinched the hard numbs .. he could only arch his back as the tongue explored and opened him up like no fingers ever did .. he could only spread and arch his hips higher as Arthit kept on pushing his tongue inside ..Deeper and deeper .supporting his ass with one hand making him more accessible to his assault by his wiggly muscle dipping in and out of the tight hole opening it up... Kong wanted him to stop but only the word ' more' escaped him.. Arthit had done this once in the car to him but it was in a alcoholic haze , this time he is doing it to him full sober and so much more intimately.. the tongue caressed and found his sweet bundle giving it flicks and sending electric shocks down his spine..

" oh fuck stop,, no no continue .. no pls stop" kong was rambling in a sexed haze high in lust and passion..as the sweet unhindered moans escaped him and tongue continued to do its magic on him..making his insides churn and burn..