12. A little confession

"Oon calling"

Kong stares at the phone screen unblinking for some time .. no he is not dreaming, Arthit is really calling him .. he picks up before the call gets cut .. his heart hammering away..

" sorry kong.." a voice softly whispers .. kong can barely hear him.. why does he sound so low .. is he alright? Or is he saying sorry in that voice because he is breaking up with him??

"Why are you saying sorry .. for not calling me for two weeks or are you breaking up, like a coward via phone .. all of your rules never hold true when the real situations occur .. all goes for toss .. you are such a hypocrite Arthit Rojanapat!!!" Kong is fuming as tears also fall .. two weeks of pent up frustration, heartbreak , raw emotions boiling and overflowing now through the one phone call..

" sorry kong.. I am so sorry to make you worried .. can you please come for a video call, Kong please ? Can we talk face to face .. may be then you can understand better..and again sorry .. I never knew something which I never thought as a hinderance ever, will come to bite me so hard on the ass ."

" what the hell are you talking about ? You are not making sense .. when did you ever need my permission to video call ?? Have you gone completely insane are you ultimately in mental asylum now ..?" Kong is still fuming, though now he is also perplexed ..

" I am calling you via video call .. wait .. I will explain everything, it's long overdue anyways.. and then think for yourself , if you can forgive me or still want to be with me ."

" Arthit just video call , stop talking in riddles" kong is now really scared .. he has already planned to visit him after semester break .. he couldn't do it after 6 months like he had promised himself because of unavailable holidays and overly busy schedules..it seems he has to do it sooner than the next semester break , to hell with his course!! He will leave even tomorrow if the situation demands ..

Soon the video call comes and kong almost faints seeing his oon.. there is heavy bandage on his head and he is definitely in a hospital room and in pain , his face all bruised and battered.. he can even see the iv line attached to his right arm and a cast on one of his right leg..

" Ooon .. what the hell !!!! oh gosh what had happened to you .. why didn't p Todd or Phana didn't call and tell me any of this .." kong starts shouting and crying .... he can now understand the reason for two weeks silence .. more than angry at being kept in dark he feels helpless, sad and betrayed ..

" how did this happen oon .. please don't hide anything anymore ." Kong pleads when Arthit just lowers his head , at his outburst..keeping silent ..

" I couldn't see the redlight" he softly whispers ..

" oon, you don't know how to drive then why did you drive .. why did phana allow you to drive ???i will kill that pseudo boyfriend of yours!!!" He is shouting again .. the level headed kongpob disappears into ash.. Arthit flinches .. the younger one even during their fights is the most calm , he is the one screaming.. you don't want kongpob to get angry ..and Arthit knows right now kong is beyond angry..

" listen to me , before shouting kong.. After the code blue that day, next evening I was thinking of calling you and about to cross the road on my beloved cycle , immersed in my own world .. and sadly I forgot my specs at the library while studying.. like a smart ass I am , I thought nothing can go wrong while crossing the road on a cycle without specs .. I love my colour red you see .. but sadly the red spectra betrayed me and also a speeding car .. even my flying capability .. I discovered sadly, I never can be a bird kong ..the flight from the hit I took made my journey smoothly to the operation theatre and now in this hospital bed for last 13 days , seven days of that, Todd informs me I was in deep sleep. P Phana is not speaking to me."

" I don't understand red spectra failure and all that term Arthit .. couldn't you see the big red light without the specs ?? Are you getting vision problem .. have you told this to the doctor ?" Kong is both shocked and stunned with the history of the major accident which Arthit is trying to play low .. kong is no fool.. seven days being unconscious !! And, here , he knew nothing about it..And kept on thinking about their silly fight being the reason for silence..

" oh god ,. Sometimes I forget you only understand balls and screws .. that red spectra failure term is beyond you ..I have a little confession to make kong .. I am , you see , may be a little colour blind ... there I said it .." and Arthit tightly closes his eyes , afraid to see kong's expression..

Kong stares at the screen blankly , is this man even real?? He is acting so cute that kong can't be even angry at him .. " did you tell p Todd and p phana to not call me ?"

" yes , I thought you will just rush back home and you had projects to submit" he is still talking with closed eyes ..much to kong's amusement now ..

" you mean , those projects that I flunked in one and got a B in another .. if you are talking about them, then thank you for your kind consideration.. you think I will fare awesome in my exams without any communication from you for the last 13 days ??!"

"Sorry kong"

" stop saying sorry oon, it doesn't suit you , I just can thank the heaven above that you are alright now, even can joke about the incident .. from now on, no forgetting specs or contacts ever and promise me you will not hide things like this from me ever again .. I will never pity you oon, I know you are strong and just a wicked amazing man , I know that colourblindness is not your disability at all , I have seen your painting capability.. the portrait you painted of me it's awesome oon.. how can I even judge you for that .. do you not trust me oon?" Kong looks at him with all the heart eyes he can master through screen ..

" stop looking like looney Mooney .. you are looking love struck .."

" because I am .. I love you oon" this two weeks have made something very clear to kong .. he totally,truely madly, deeply love this man .. it's like Arthit is his own love potion .. only made for him ..

" I think I love you too.. phana tells me , even I blabbered some erotic nonsense and your name to my mom and tried to kiss her while sedated ..mom is not very happy about that.." kong can't help but laugh out loud .. trust Arthit to do something like that even when grievously injured ..

" so now if I can mix up the lubes of different colours and without specs or contacts , you will not be able to make out your favourite red lube then , that will be fun ?"

" kong , I think I am rubbing you wrong .. I am creating a monster.. let's break up .. code red"

" no way wifey"

" wifey .hmmm... remember my tongue kong...Arthit husks seductively, ..can you feel it inside you ..moving in and out.. can you feel your sweet bundle quivering kong.. your length getting hard and throbbing as my hands pummel those beautiful balls .. my warm mouth has taken it more deeper kong .. pressuring your slit and me alternatively sucking into your rims .. you are now opening up your hips and arching your back kong to receive more of me inside you ,.. can you feel me inside again kong .. your sweet bundle is touched now .. and then ..defreeze your own hot balls ..hubby"

Kong is breathing heavily now , his eyes lust filled hooded ..this man he is the devil..

" oon , no way .. please it's snowing outside I can't even take a shower .. you cannot be taking revenge for that day after everything that happened .. please oon .. don't leave me like this " kong is aching , his jeans so tight..

" code yellow kong , doctors prescribed rest , your hand doesn't have an iv line running, enjoy" and the screen goes dark..

Kong is freezing in cold outside and he is so hot inside .. he swears in his head never to mess with Arthit ever again..

Obviously he will forget the lesson learnt soon..
And code yellow will continue forever in their lives sometimes with intermittent code blue..

👻👻👻👻
A/n: enjoyed the twist ?.. long distance relationship has its own ups and down ..but has its own fun too..

Wait for another fun chapter soon ..this story has less angst but lots of drama ..

Vote pls .. is it becoming boring?