16. Kong ? Arthit

For Two days Arthit all but disappeared. Bright was given a call, after about two hours by Arthit's mom asking him to stop all search for him. They were all shocked to say the least . She didn't give any explanation or information about his whereabouts , just said that he is safe and not to worry and cut the call.

They were all, until that intriguing phone call was desperately searching for him from one corner of Bangkok to another. Kong was in worst state as expected but Phana has to give him credit, the guy still can keep an icy cool strong facade in front though his eyes were frantic and red rimmed with unshed tears. The phone call and the conversation that followed made them stop in their tracks in shock. Kong wanted to immediately go to Arthit's mom house .

Phana and Bright stopped him. She will not speak to them or allow them inside , unless she wants to, she is just like her son. Kong , Bright and Phana all suspected Arthit must be with her only because of the way she calmly declared everything to stop and neither informed the police .

Kong is also sure now that the boy on the hill was Arthit, when he came to know Bright is his cousin, and joined in their search. He vaguely remembers bright from the day since he spoke to him the most words . Others have changed a lot while growing up while bright resembles his younger self much more . Moreover, Kong is pretty sure he has even seen Bright at his own fathers annual party of the employees some months later after the hill incident . He should have put two plus two together a long time ago . But since bright and the other seniors were already working and left the campus he never came to know the relation between his boyfriend and him till now, until this emergency situation came up.

A small smile crosses his lips in this dark forlorn night realising they were star struck to meet . But why is Arthit's mom so vague about everything and even bright has become very silent after the phone call. Kong suspects Bright has come to his own conclusion from the unfolding events but is not ready to share his inferences about it, not even to kongpob.

Em took Kong back with him to his home . Kongpob himself is too agitated now to be left alone.Em can clearly sense this not kidnapping or anything but is some pure family matter and they will not know everything tonight, or may be never. He just feels sorry for kongpob, Arthit should have called him.

His mobile is still coming switched off then why and mostly how did his mom knew he is fine? The conclusion thus was easy to draw for all of them, Arthit must be with her. This has been two days ago and the stalemate continued without any further new information coming to them except bright confirming the fact. Yes, Arthit is staying back with his mom only.

But, Tonight kong decides to go and wait in front of the medical dorm. Tomorrow is Arthit's exam . He will definitely come back tonight.. . And sure enough at around 9pm before the curfew time of dorm , Arthit gets down from a bus rather than his mom's car and makes his way to the dorm . He stops, seeing Kong's parked car and kong waiting for him, arms crossed and with a scowl on his face. He doesn't react anyway and just gestures kong to follow him inside with a nod.

Kong silently complies sensing the very dark mood of his ever sunny boyfriend. He feels like he is following some stranger . There is no flicker of excitement in his eyes to see kong , neither any spring in his walk or overly flirty dialogue , not even any form of regret visible in those vacant eyes that he was gone without any information to him. Kong can feel the dread in his own heart , "what really happened to him? Why didn't his mom drop him back to dorm , are they fighting over something ?"

They reach his room, in absolute silence and for the first time ever kongpob enters Arthit's room.
Arthit sits down tiredly on his unmade bed and closes his eyes . Kong is still standing in the middle of the room , spellbound, taking all the vibrant colours of the room in . There are various paintings at different stages of finish. What a beautiful sight!!One of the finished painting has been signed A.R. at the bottom, kong can only look at it mesmerised and with renewed awe at his boyfriend who is looking mentally too tired to even get up .

Kong decides it's not wise to show his anger at him for his little act of disappearance, there's something overtly serious going around his sun, he rather decides to ask neural question, very calmly to him.

" did you have dinner Arthit ? You want to have strong cup of tea and something to eat before you begin studying?" Kong asks not daring to touch him or sit near him.

" will you make me noodle kong and a cup of tea then?" Arthit answers equally softly like he has something stuck in his throat.

" sure oon, may I get to hug you before that? I want to feel my boyfriend once who went MIA for two days now." Kong tries his luck, it is painful to see his flirty sun looking so tired and dejected.

Arthit just opens his arms and kong jumps in taking the all familiar smell and touch. He asks the ominous question of the night when he feels Arthit relax into the hug " where were you Arthit, what happened, will you share with me please? I was really worried."

" I went to meet a man who spared his sperm to me and then went and stayed with my mom for the rest of the days. She was sweet enough to open the nice Pandora's box for me." His voice is laced with pain and disappointment.

" what!! You told me your father expired when you are two right? Your mom raised you all alone ."

The room is heavy with unanswered question of kong . Arthit sits still with his eyes closed, kong can visualise the inner dilemma . He can only sit patiently for Arthit to open up, still hugging him and listening to his heartbeat. After what seems like eons Arthit gets up to go and fetch something from the drawer. It's an old album.

He opens the first page to reveal a picture of two woman hands on each other's shoulder and smiling to the camera. .

One of them Kong recognises as Arthit's mom. Arthit very much resembles his mom's younger self ,Kong can't help but notice. The other woman is breathtakingly beautiful,like a movie star. Both woman look very happy in each other's arms.

" This is auntie Lisa , my mother's best friend . She died last month after her long battle with leukaemia. She used to tell me to call her Mae Lisa . I never understood why? He turned another page , it was a picture of a man with the same woman.

" this is aunt Lisa's husband. Do you recognise him kongpob?"

Kong looks closely . Isn't this man Jake sangpotirat, the famous painter!! What does Arthit mean by all this? He can just stare blankly back at Arthit to continue .. his unasked unanswered question hanging in the air between them..

Arthit sighs deeply .. kong waits with bated breath , the silence screaming at him now as Arthit just stares at the photo running his finger over the woman's face .. a tear trickling down his pale cheeks.

" pls continue Arthit.."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

A/n :: do vote comment..and share..

I don't give regular twist ever..like kidnapping or amnesia.. lol.. this is for you @simigreg..thank you all for still following the story ..