christian combs {daddy!}

Y/n pov

I just got home back from the gym and I am super tired, like literally so I just went and took a shower and freshened up, did my hygiene and then put on my long-time boyfriend Christians shirt. I just ordered pizza because I do not feel like cooking and Christian just text me and said he is coming over so I ordered enough for the both of us, the pizza finally came and the pizza man knocked on the door so I go up and get the door and opened to see the pizza man and Christian with him and I's did son in his arms "hey" I said with excitement for all of them which is the pizza, my boyfriend and my Godson "I did for the pizza already so you good." I got the pizza and the guy left "thank you, babe, I owe you one." I let them in and he put Prince down along with his little backpack and I got down to his level after Christian took the pizza in the kitchen "Hi God mommies man." I kissed his cheek and we did our little handshake then he giggled "hi God mommy." And then we went into the kitchen and I kissed Christian on his lips. We are, joked around and talked about each others day, Christian started playing around with Prince and talked to him and stuff and then I thought about it and realized what a great father he would be to our kids and to top that off I have been having extreme baby fever and I hope Christian has not noticed because I don't think he is ready for a baby because his career is ahead of him and I don't want to be in the middle of his success. As I was in my thoughts I heard someone yelling my name I looked up and it was Christian "Y/N!!!" "Huh??" He looked worried "are you okay, I have been calling you for a while." I shook my head yes "I'm sorry just thinking." He sat by me and pecked my lips "wanna talk about it??" "If you want me to." He nodded his head "spill it." I took a deep breath "okay, lately, I have been getting baby fever and every time I see you play with Prince you seem like a good father but I just don't want me and a baby to get in the way of your career." I burst into tears just thinking about it, he looked at me shocked "babe, I would do anything in this world to have a baby with you and I always have wanted my own baby, I started to notice that too so whenever you want a baby we can have one." He wiped my tears and said, "shit, we can start right now Prince is sleep so you might need to keep it down." He pulled me up off the couch and we went upstairs to our room, this is gonna be fun we are having a baby in nine months and I kinda struggled with being quiet that shit felt good but in the bright side I got what I wanted and that was a blessing and now Christian is going to be a DADDY!!!