Kobe bryant ^MAMBA MENTALITY/funny^

Y/n pov

"ouchhh! I shouted out as I was having another contraction for the tenth time and Kobe is panicing like crazy "what if Im not a good father." "KOBE!" I felt a jaring pain he snapped towards me "baby, just take deep breaths alright." we started breathing in and out together "Remember honey mamba mentalilty." I looked at hime like he was fucking crazy and slapped him softly "Im in labor about to push out your child and you talking about some- ahhhhh!!!" he rubbeb my stomach and kissed my lips softly "sorry baby." I nodded abd took deep breaths and a nurse came in "hey, mrs. bryant your dialated 8 cm, your baby girl should be here in a few moments." Kobe smiled and a did the same just thinking about me being a mother of a beautiful babygirl is great.

"alright, sweety I need you to push really hard for me." I grabbed Kobes hand tightly and started crying because I am gravely scared right now of the amount and pain being put on my right now and my vagina feels like its going to split apart "baby its going to be fine calm down and just focus on the good , your about to be a mom of our beautiful babygirl." I nodded and he smiled then I pushed really hard with all my might and silently screamed but whats crazy is I heard Kobe mumble mamba mentality and I couldnt even snap because it was a huge motivation and I pushed harder "kobe....mmm.. I cant do it." I said between breaths "look at me, you might not wanna hear it and this is my last time saying it but... Mamba mentality." he said sternly and I took that and kept pushing.

It was official our babygirl Gianna Bryant was here and she is really beautiful but most of all she is our little Mambacita💛💜....

we took her home maybe three days later after signing the birth certificate and stuff, everyone came and seen her and held hef and all that other good stuff maybe being a mom isnt so bad at all as long as you take care of your child and they are loved like my gigi. "How you feeling?" Kobe asked as he laid between my legs and I started playing in his hair "well I feel okay I guess, big care course so we have to really be on our a game and show her a good example for when she gets older." he nodded his head a little "and we are still pretty young maybe this is just gods way of showing a life lesson." "yeah for sure and great job on pushing, had to give you that Mamba mentality and in your life." we both started cracking up laughing and I flicked him off "whatever." I chuckled and he kissed my lips and we both went to sleep.

it was really emotional for me writing this but I got through it and my mom comfort me alot smh but yeah this is for yall Rip Kobe and gigi🙏😓