Demarcus cousins (all mine)

Y/n pov

"boogieeee let go!!" I shouted as my boyfriend of five years Demarcus aka boogie practically put ALL of his weight on me as I tried to get up, today I am going or at least trying to go to the gym because I have been feeling very insecure about myself lately and I am just not feeling my body but this big head ass boy says "you look fine to me dont leave me baby!" I swear he gets so soft and clingy sometimes its cute be irratating at the same time.

He eventually let me go and there is a twist, he came with me so I feel safe but I told him he didnt have to worry but he was still interested and he said he wants ti see me do sqauts😒 "OH MY GOD DEMARCUS COUSINS!" what the fuck here we go again I dont got time for this "can I have a picture with you please?!" he looked at me andI put on a soft smile and nodded, she practically shoved her phone I was ready to slap her in her damn face and another girl came over im assuming her friend and she smiled and waved at me then walked up to me "hey can I have a picture with you to, you guys are a cute couple." aww "sure, babe she wants to take a picture." he skiled at me and we all posed together and the other girl who walked over first rolled her eyes and kept looking at boogie biting her lip whew Im about to smack this bitch, her friend peeped it and mugged her super hard yeah babes get your friend for a drag this hoe Im from harlem and dont play that shit she then mumbled something and rolled her eyes at me "is there a fucking problem because Im not the one, I know you a damn fan but you doing to much I tried to keep my composure now, Im ready to go because I came with my man just to work out a little and fans like you want to come and fuck up things now friends like this one that you have I would want to hang around because she cool and calm, she damn near look like she want to drag you but you know what Its cool Im out boogie imma be in the car." I said in one breath and with that I walked out cause that lil hoe jist made me mad.

2 hours later...

"bae I know but that hoe was being disrespectful and then mumbled something I wanted to drag that ooooh." I had to take a deep breath "baby I know and Im sorry I should have said something I wasnt paying attention though." he said as he got between my legs I sighed and rubbed his head "I know Im sorry its just that Im afraid you might leave me for someone else like her with a perfect body and-" he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mines "baby you are perfect jsut because other girls look like that dojt mean I want them, its not about yoir body its your personality that I love so much about you okay, Im all your and your all mines I love you." he pecked my lips "I love you as much more." I really do love this man and Im glad I have him.