Brandon Ingram (Fan get away birthday plan)

Y/n pov

"Yo! What's up everybody we have some great news today, so Brandon Ingram just posted on his Instagram story that whoever makes a killer 8 clock shot gets to go to an Island with him, and I kinda so happened to win." I said hyped as I spoke to the camera "and basically he said, record it and send it to him on Instagram and I'm the first one who did it and actually made it so I'm happy, we talked for a while and we are meeting up with each other and I'm going!"

I already had my bags packed and everything else ready to go, so I just made my way to the hotel I and he are meeting at and I am hella nervous but here we go.

"Hey, I'm here for Brandon Ingram?" She nodded and handed me a card with a room number "thanks." I walked away and searched for the room. After forever I finally found it and when I walked in I was amazed and a tall fine ass figure came from around the corner with a shocked look on his face but when he saw me he smiled and I ran then jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him "BRANDON!" He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me I never really hung out with him but he so fine I had to jump on him.

We were having so much fun today, we got massages and I got my nails and toes done, we got a lot of food and he found out it is my birthday week so we are going out tonight we also went shopping "thank you so much for today Brandon." He shook his head "oh it's just the beginning." And he smirked then picked me up and tossed me on the bed, what a damn birthday getaway plan.