Ja Morant (heaven can wait for right now

Y/n pov

"Y/N GET DOWN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING CHILL." My boy bestfriend shouted at me as I stood on the top railing bar of the brooklyn bridge about to jump "your right I dont but just know that I love all of you guys." and at the moment the light flashed before my eyes "NO!" and that was all I heard before I dived into mid air and my body was soaked in water when I finally touched and I took my last breath, goodbye cruel world....

Ja's pov

I cant believe my bestfriend, the love of my life just tried to end her life "WE NEED HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE." I looked at the boys who dived in to look for her and police and ambulance were pulling up, the blocked everyone off and I was crying in my moms arms just thinking that I could lose her and I always tried to be there for her when she was going through depression, we have been in brooklyn fod 2 weeks to play against the nets and just explore and I woke up at three am to get a chilling and heart breaking text from Y/n thats why everyone is here now ans yes she is the first female to ever play in the nba I got cut out of my thoughts by shouting and clapping "THEY GOT HER." I then seen her drenched and barely breathing and all the guys in the water got out and got towels and covers the paramedics put her in the truck and took off so I hopped in my car and zoomed off behind them with my mom and the guys as I silently prayed that she will be alright.

5 hour later...
Y/n pov

I slowly opended my eyes to see a bright light and fastly closed them but opened them again and adjusted to the light then I looked around the room to see everyone with covers asleep and I moved a little to get comfortable and Ja must have heard me because his eyes popped over and he fastly came ovet to me and talked softly as tears poured out of his eyes "babygirl, I am so sorry I tried my best to help you and save you I promise I-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his "its fine Im stil here, Im, sorry I tried to leave you." I said as I pulled him on the bed with me and pulled the cover over us "we can finish talking later, Im tired."he kissed my forehead and we both dozed off with the light off and tv on, I guess heaven can wait right now.